The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

mushroomedmario said:
in the middle of the maze, the part where you see tabuu, go there and inbetween the two doors there's a hidden door, just keep moving and pressing up

I never saw tabuu. When you say middle of maze do you mean the mean of the map. Also, if not in the middle of the map would you happen to know which section it's located in. Thanks in advance.

Just fer those unwilling to go to the guide posted above, and cause this is a common question. After you have searched your enitre map for battles, go to the top right point and take the south left door. You will wind up in a jungle stage with an updraft and two doors at the end. There is a purple arrow pointing up, follow it and take that door.

when i defeated Tabuu and finished i got sonic YAY me and so on but im still only at like 88% finished. is that because i didnt clear some levels properly? or becausethats how well i did??

I could just be an idiot, but is there any way to save your brawling preferences [stock/time]?

It may sound nit-picky, but its been one of my biggest frustrations since the 64 days. It gets annoying after playing multiple times a day.

EDIT: One more. Is it possible to change a friend's name once you've already put them on your Friend list? I can't find a way. Delete and re-enter, then?

Last edited:
BlueYoshi693 said:
This has been killing me.
What is the purpose of all the stickers!?
1) To simply look at
2) Attach them to your trophy stand in the Subspace Emissary to buff you characters up

Does the crown or the flag mean you have a 100% complete in a stage? I thought it was the flag....

This is probably already asked but, how do you beat the great maze? What are those shiny diamonds on the map, and does anyone have a picture of a full map because I think I've unlocked most of the places.

Never mind I found a map but how do I beat it?

Last edited:
A crown means you've beaten the stage and retrieved all of the orange boxes within that stage.

1. When you add someone, it asks you to give them a nickname. However, now that that person has added me, their name has changed. Is this 'nickname' only temporary until both parties add each other, at which point the name changes to whatever the person assigned their own name as?
2. Is there seriously no way to play 1v1 with friends? That doesn't make any sense.

Back