The Cat

xX_Virus_Xx

WiiChat Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm stuck at the beginning of the game. The cat of the store owner is staring at the fish. I called the hawk put where do I shoot him at?

Thanks.

You climb on top of that rock and shoot it at the monkey
Then you get a fishing rod, use it to catch a fish, The cat grabs the fish and runs back to the store

Damn so long since I played that part lol

Erm, I know you have to shoot the hawk at the Monkey on top of a cliff thing, with the cat, you have to catch a certain fish when near the cat, so that the cat steals it from you.

Edit : BEAT ME BY SECONDS SMURF :mad:@@@
0Gay0.gif
0Gay0.gif
0Gay0.gif
0Gay0.gif

You need the slingshot to impress the kids later, but that is not what you have to worry about now. Now, you should blow the grass, shoot the hawk and aim it @ the monkey on the cliff. That's the main picture.

I did shoot the monkey already and got the fishing rod and all that. So now I can actually buy stuff. Whats next?

Go back to your house, the kids are gonna want to play with you. After that, you get the sword from the house, do the practice and chase the kids that ran after the monkey. It's reaaally obvious, you don't need any help to complete the game, actually ^^

Ok this little girl and the monkey are locked up. I can't seem to find a way to get them out.

Cut the bars with your sword......also, the little kid who's locked up is a boy.

I just turned into a wolf and I am locked in the prison. The girl pixie thing said I need to get out. How do I do this? I tried digging and running into everything.

seriously, this game isn't that hard. Don't give up so fast, it's rather easy to find the way.

Back