The General Converstaion Thread

Star Striker

Definately something.
May 30, 2007
Newry, Co. Down
I got this idea from another forum which dramatically cuts down spam and gives the users somewhere to just chat and come to when there's not much happening in other topics.

It's also a great thread to say Hi and start new conversations about unrelated topics or even just how you're day went.

There are only a few rules:

No one word posting!

No posting just smilies!

No Spam!

No Double Posting!

If any of these rules are broken, the thread will be closed. This thread is for YOU to chat with other people so do not abuse it.

Lets get chatting! ;)

Last edited:
hey i really need to know this, ok, on the sims 2: pets for wii, how do you edit your character, like i want to change my clothes soooooo bad, and i also want to add a family member. someone please tell me how to get to that menu, thanks.

seems like a thread for people to post random stuff/spam. however i will allow it to keep going for now just to see where it goes.

hmm
anyone else excited for the new Resident Evil coming out for the DS?
oh wait, there isnt one.....get crackin' capcom!

Star Striker said:
Mitch, the idea is that people have a place to chat, it may seem like spam but it means the same sort of posts aren't in other topics.

Take a look here for an example of how it works. (May not work without registering, I'm not sure)

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15147
thats the reason im keeping it open. sounds like a good idea. as long as it stays in this topic and we dont have people posting a lot spam (like 1 word post or a post with just a smiley or lots of double+ posting) then it will stay open

Sovieto said:
hmm
anyone else excited for the new Resident Evil coming out for the DS?
oh wait, there isnt one.....get crackin' capcom!
I hope its an exact copy of the WII/PS2/PC/GC and every other one released so far so I can sell all of them to play it all over again on a new system!!!!!

I hope they release it for Virtual Console too so I can buy it there and play it after Im done playing my Wii version.

ciper said:
I hope its an exact copy of the WII/PS2/PC/GC and every other one released so far so I can sell all of them to play it all over again on a new system!!!!!

I hope they release it for Virtual Console too so I can buy it there and play it after Im done playing my Wii version.

Do I correctly sense a hint of sarcasm?

Back