The General Converstaion Thread

I'd recommend the topic be changed by a mod to "The Official WiiChat General Conversation Thread" OR "The Official General Conversation Thread".
hey i really need to know this, ok, on the sims 2: pets for wii, how do you edit your character, like i want to change my clothes soooooo bad, and i also want to add a family member. someone please tell me how to get to that menu, thanks.
I don't have Sims 2: Pets BUT I've played Sims 2. Anyway, try evicting your family and editing them through the family selection menu which is accessed from the neighbourhood screen.

Mitch2025 said:
seems like a thread for people to post random stuff/spam. however i will allow it to keep going for now just to see where it goes.

um theres already one that tlc started in the board games, plus i made one awhile ago that also got moved to board games...

:rolleyes:

chach said:
um theres already one that tlc started in the board games, plus i made one awhile ago that also got moved to board games... :rolleyes:
That's a good point, chach.
XwiimasturX said:
what about... TWO WORD POSTING?!? jk.
Actually strictly speaking...
i0n said:
There is a 5 word minimum for ALL posts. Anything less is considered SPAM and will be deleted without hesitation. Also, do not write only one or two words followed by (5 Word Minimum) to meet the requirements set by this rule. If you do this, the post will be deleted and you will have points deducted from your total. If it happens once more after that, further action will be taken.
http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/announcement-forum-rules-policies-read.html

Last edited:
Anyone remember a TV show called Samurai Pizza cats. For some reason I was thinking about it today...?

Star Striker said:
You entering SOTW Riviet?
Nah, never thought of it; I'm not a graphics artist or anywhere near one. You just reminded me about voting in it though. :p

Let's try to keep on topic. *cough*

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Anyone remember a TV show called Samurai Pizza cats. For some reason I was thinking about it today...?

:p i love that show i think there was some episodes up on youtube a while ago...

BrandonMcAuslan said:

Welcome to the world of the many random minds ;)

For no apparent reason, the image of the part in Power Rangers where the models were put through the machine that brings them to life, popped into my head today and made me laugh just at the thought of it......

*Who do you call when you want some peporoni?*
Sam-Ur-I Pizza Cats!

Crazy theme song - crazy show...

Also Bucky O Hare kicked ass...

BrandonMcAuslan said:
*Who do you call when you want some peporoni?*
Sam-Ur-I Pizza Cats!

Crazy theme song - crazy show...

Also Bucky O Hare kicked ass...

Bucky was rubish

Bring back Thundercats (just about ever other toon from the 80s has had a remake what about the quality)

loved thundercats, haha striker you officially have the greatest avatar ever!

smiletongue2.gif

Still prefer Inspector Gadget

Go-go-gadget PENIS

Back