The have you seen me online thread.

Well the normal sigmus only has 20 bullets, so you had better be accurate.
As for the Stauger and vargen, to each it's own i guess.

@shike.

though i CAN use the vargen and the stuager for great streaks (great for me being 10+)....i find if used properly the stig9 (h+k mp5) is amazing....

and that aside...... why do you talk about the terra etc with reflex sights?

the acog scope is the way to go with terra, or any other weapon that takes it! the accuracy and sight range is increased to the extent it nearly makes the terra a sniper rifle on single shot.

but i ask because i dont know how others are. did you forget the acog scope? or do you work better with the reflex?

and finally to anyone who likes to use sigmus (mp5 mini), unless you are in pistol range then dont fire a clip at anyone.... select burst mode and use the gun to its full potential and DONT FORGET your acog scope if you can :)

ACOG only works for me on outpost.
On every other map i prefer either the silencer or the reflex.With the laster being the third option.

And since we are already going off the thread, i want to add that i somehow managed to do better then break even (overall) whilst clearing the gun proficiencies, at times i even managed the 2:1 K/D bonus (on goldeneye mode though). Until today i couln't be bothered. The Torka is a beatch, the PP9 is almost doable, and you can actually kill people quite fast with the hawksman. Still, by the end i was glad it was over with.

Last edited:
I haven't unlocked the ACOG scope yet. Duh. I'm only level 31, although my signature down there says different at the moment.

@shike.... duh...i completely forgot to look incase you had a siggy :p

ah well...

as for the pistols crow.....

i love em, i use them all the time when in the middle of fights.

hawksman- love it and with and extended clip (19 rounds) and hh i can take out a whole team camping a room- i admit its not often- but doable for me proves how good the gun is.

kunara- got to love it, just dont expect to spray a clip and hit anything lower than a passing seagull.

torka- small clip- but practically as strong as a hawksman- stick an extended clip with hh again and it can get you out of all sorts of trouble.

p99- a 20 round extended clip with hh can take out anyone if you remember to strafe..... but lets be honest if in the middle of a battle, firing it against a dude wearing armour and and using bb makes it feel like a water pistol at times.

forgot about the wolfe there- im too low lvl - only 36, but ive used it plenty of times in the single player. i respect the gun, but it doesnt suit my style. getting my profiencies on it will take some adjusting.

currently maxing my sigmus with acog, waited for the scope to do it then ak- having fun, but if i try it silenced you have to hit them with it to hurt them lol..... wish i could silence my ak though.

Mod edit: No double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
The wolfe is an excellent gun, but with only 6 shots it takes practice to make those shots count. Archives is a good map to practice with it by shooting people coming up the middle stairs, and it's strong enough to kill anyone that doesn't have Bio-Boost or reactive armor in one shot, with a headshot always being an instant kill on people that do have it on. It also pairs well with my silenced WA2000 in Outpost. Though in most situations your primary assault or submachine gun would work just as well.

The wolfe is an excellent gun, but with only 6 shots it takes practice to make those shots count. Archives is a good map to practice with it by shooting people coming up the middle stairs, and it's strong enough to kill anyone that doesn't have Bio-Boost or reactive armor in one shot, with a headshot always being an instant kill on people that do have it on. It also pairs well with my silenced WA2000 in Outpost. Though in most situations your primary assault or submachine gun would work just as well.

When used with HH, Wolfe is a one hit kill most of the time (unless you hit a limb).

@Yoshi777 The Masterton is pretty good, as is the Ivana, but I think they are pretty much tied, depending on circumstances. Masterton is best for shorter ranges, although it has a much larger range than the other shotguns due to its rapid-fire ability, allowing it to be pretty good at mid-range and even at long-range somewhat. It's also great for kill streaks, since nearly every shot or two kills someone if it hits. The Ivana is better for accuracy, and thus for mid-range and long-range (some people are even really good with it at short-range), but it doesn't grant a kill as often in some cases, meaning you are more likely to get kill streaks if most of your kills are at mid-range or long-range. You also have to reload more often due to the amount of bullets that are often fired by the time the target is killed, so you are left vulnerable more often. It basically depends on what you are best with, what you prefer, and how you are doing at the time. Sometimes I do better with certain guns, whereas sometimes I do better with other guns in the same situation. It mostly depends on preference and skill.

You're wrong...

At close range the Masterton is better, we all know this. But, it takes up a lot of amo to get one kill. You can get a kill with one or two shots at times, but even if you hold down the shoot button for a nano second you burn through 6 shots. If 1-3 players are there though you will kill all of them which is nice. At mid - long range though it takes 6+ shots to kill somone, and the gun recoils a lot which makes this even harder. And the Masterton is really good for 8 kill streaks, then you run out or have hardly any shots left. (you get 48 shots in total). So I only use this gun as a multi task gun on one of my Snipers, and as a 'bum rush' class for archives and sometimes Nightclub and Industrial.

But I did love the Stauger UA-1, it's a really good gun with a Laser or ACOG. One used with HH you can spam 40 shots down an ACOG sight which is sick or Out Post.

Mod edit: No double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever i pick up a masteron i get killed during the reloading... .
Yoshi is right in that you seem to constantly run out of bullets.

That's why you should find a spot where you can reload without being killed.

I'm actually thinking of making a thread on "Rules To Success." It's more of helpful hints and tools on lasting the longest and what not. Not sure if I should make it, though.

You could list the sniper spots in facility.
Time was they made me crazy, at long last i think i know them all though.
Still i might've missed one.

NO DOUBLE POSTING RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE!!!!!!!!

That's right, your favorite [STRIKE]rule nazi[/STRIKE] moderator has returned. Prepare yourselves for a bagillion mod edits MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! /kidding

And since we are already going off the thread,

Don't acknowledge and then encourage going off topic! Dx

... Not that this thread has ever been strictly on topic, of course. :lol:

IMHO: Masterton for smaller levels only. Wolfe in case I run out of Masterton shells. Extended mag does noticeably help with both.

And just to get back on topic: So, have you seen me online? (THE EVIL ONE). :yesnod: lol

Back