The have you seen me online thread.

I will probably add you at some point. I just need to get back on for a long period of time again!

nobody ever sees me i just go in and go out(well some people might know me) but still... ill be steppein out once you step in

Lol, I did that earlier today, Jpex. I had 66 points by the end of one match. The guy in second on my team had 14. There was also a guy on the enemy team who was level 56, and he and I were pretty equal in terms of skill, but my 66 points was higher than his score. I am level 31, but at the time I was still level 30. Pwnage.

I will when I get the chance. I've been on a LOT the past few days, and unless I get Skyward Sword or some other console game for Christmas and I don't play tomorrow, I will probably add you soon. Just don't forget to add me!

Do any of you know a guy named 1234? Because I've seen him multiple times. Also, if you know a guy named IAppreciateU, then let me know. I want to play a match with him again!

Mod edit: No double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played with this guy named Prince-Luigi a couple of times...he's ok...lol
Actually saw him online last night (around 4am EST)... nice playing.

I he really? personally i think it's more experience than anything. That he's good now, but wasn't any when he started.
I mean the guy needed 28 days to reach lvl 56, and that whilst probably constantly playing against lower level players who where kinda new to the game.

Did i play against any of you ppl yet by the way?

Dude, I've played MUCH more than 28 days, and still am only level 31. I have fought Prince Luigi many times (wish I could add him as a friend), and although I don't remember him being level 56, if he's that level now and you know (somehow) that it took him only 28 days to reach that point, then I must say, he must have some serious skill, more than I remember him having. If he's that good, then I must be a pain in the neck to him! XD

I am a huge naruto fan myself, as proven by my avatar. Itachi is one of my favorite characters, and the Uchihas and other Sharingan users are my best characters in the video games. Maybe I'll join your clan. What's it called, and what should I put before my username to show I'm part of it, just in case I join?

I do hope you mean the amount of days you played the game, instead of the actual online gaming amount.
Cause if you needed more than 28 days as actual playing time to reach lvl 30, you need some serious improvement. No offense.

As for his 28 days, the gamespot forum is constantly spamming that.

Last edited:
Actually, I DO mean amount of days. Actual playtime, I have no idea how much I have done. As for the serious improvement thing, that may not be the case. It could be that I just sucked at first because I was rather new to the whole thing. I'm used to it now, but every new game takes some getting used to.

Back