The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

They definatly need to bring back the old Zora guitar from Majoras Mask if they do include instruments

i hope they even have zoras in this one. the only water ive seen is the fishing pond. i know they have gorons and that they look awesome (LoZ: TP gallery:D). I wonder what a darker zora would look like:confused:

Probabbly have a darker blue skin colour and have like elctricity pulseing off them, like the sheild in MM

all this talk of LoZ make me want to play MM:D but my GC is being borrowed...i know! ill drag out my N64 and have a grand old time:p (random)

(getting back on topic) what kind of dungeon would be cool to see on TP? like OoT sorta had elements (i.e. leaf, fire, water, shadow, spirit). maybe a wind or earth one will be on here.

I'd like to see the elments agin they were cool however have a lot more

yeh loads more like 50 but that might be pushing it

they were still making dungeons during E3 and it already had more than OoT and ALttP (not combined i dont think)

It would be cool if it was more then both ALttP and OoT that would be like over 20 dungeons

Or a light temple that you go through in a lot of detail and later on its like dark and all goth like

Yeh but then again I'd rather have 20 good, crisp perfect dungeons then like a 100 dungeons you go "well what the hell is this, it pathetic"

Back