HowBoutNo_zps3582a9ca.jpg

OneMoreThingSmall_zpsbe8b6de5.png

Neosquid I need your answer to the the Sableye question

OneMoreThing_zpsa9410d3e.png

We have a template now. Use the template

OneMoreThing1_zpsd0844d92.png

Gengar001-094_zpsdd366598.png

"Good new, everyone!" is to Farnsworth as Uncle's voice is to MR... ? ogawdlulz

That Gengar moveset is excellent, well done MR. Gettin' Storm's approval verifies this.

Final Smash: Shadow Force
Even though the move Shadow Force is reserved for Giratina, I thought it would be an appropriate Final Smash for the Shadow Pokémon. When used the screen will darken and Gengar will disappear into the darkness. Gengar will then appears right next to the closest opponent and attacks him with a shadow explosion. If any other opponents are near the explosion they will be hit also. Shadow Force deals both extreme damage and knockback.
How do you dodge it? I suppose an attack like this has somewhat the range of Kirby's Final Smash.

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack: Gengar grabs the feet of the opponent. This will cause always cause a trip if the opponent is on the ground. If the opponent is in the air then this attack will send the opponent down.
A crouch attack? Hit an airborne opponent? Explain.

Damn, I had a full moveset that was ready to be posted until it was accidentally deleted.

A heads-up, if you see a moveset here from me, just know that the original was more detailed (and obviously better).

Why does auto-save sometimes fail to work?

Feel my pain, Trago... How many walls of text I've lost t' posting glitches, I cannot count. ;_;

Protip to everyone: work on your movesets in a text file, saving very frequently. Copy/paste and add bbcode embellishments after the product is done.

Back