The movie 300 thread

Lol first off you're a vagina. 2nd of all I simple stated the facts. Lots of people love this movie because it deserves to be honored for what it achieves. Bottom line though is that most of you are like what 13 year old kids whos sacks haven't dropped yet so you couldn't appreciate a good woman even if she stared you straight in the eye. On top of that you don't know what good film is besides something has a lot of animation, a few jokes, and ridiculous brats acting immature.

Hence I can say my opinion is right because I believe it is. For someone to actually say, "Oh 300 is trying to be like Lord of the Rings" is a completely false and idiotic statement. They have nothing in common. And if you read the entire posts I broke down each of those stupid comments on the movie such as the, "random" sex scene....God is that hard to understand simple human emotion and its relationship to behavior?

MasterJedi2U said:
Basically some of you are on drugs or soomething cuz your statements are ridiculous. And surfinrach is the Ninja Turtle you're talkin about the ugly/disformed guy who betrayed the Spartans (that was a historical inaccuracy btw. The guy who betrayed the Spartans was not a Spartan I believe but he was ugly so they got that right).

No those guys that helped the Spartans..they had those shields on their backs and swords in them which made them look like Ninja Turtles, at least I thought so. And at one point there were like..four of five of them too lol.

:thumbsup:

OH LOL...yeah now I see what you were talking about. Its all cool. Yeah I didn't like those guys at all. Leonidas definitely, "brought more soldiers"! LOL. That movie is just classic.

Back