The Official Apple Inc. Thread

wii_cammy

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
In Scotland
Wii Online Code
7340-2535-0641-6266
Hey It's time to talk about everything apple. Tell us what you have that is apple related or just talk about apple Inc.

I have put apple inc. instead of just apple so we dont talk about apples.
I will add more later

and
Only post positive and you will think positive

Oh and I have an Ipod Nano 2nd gen and soon to get a mqac mini and maybe in future a Pro

appleprmacprodisplaygh4.gif

applemacminiinhandbw4.jpg

imac24frontrowcnl5.jpg

ipodnano2gentc8.jpg

iphone4narrowweb300x338gy6.jpg

I have a G1 Ipod Nano 4g, and just got a new ipod g5 this week 80g and a Macbook.

i got a 2 gb nano, but i think that apple products are kinda cheap going by the fact that I have had to replace my nano three times...:sick:
Edit: oh, snap! sorry didn't see the post positive part of your post cammy! sorry...

I have and love my Macbook 1.83Ghz, I'm never going to go back to PC's and I can't wait for the iPhone to come out.

Yeh i wish i coul;d get it but its coming out in america first

It's supposed to be coming out at the end of the year or something in the uk.

javjaoll said:
It's supposed to be coming out at the end of the year or something in the uk.

The iPhone is coming out for the US @ the end of June. Makes sense for me to get one but at the same time, it doesn't. First off, the connection server for the iPhone is Cingular - which is what I use. That makes sense. But, I just got a new cellphone so theres no point. Besides, that thing will have bugs when it's released, why not wait until later until the bugs are cleared?

My History of Apple/Mac Products:

Computers:

2001: Mac G4
2002: Apple Laptop Clamshell (Mac OS 9)
2005: Apple iBook G4
2007: Apple MacBook Pro (current)

iPods:

2004: iPod Mini
2005: iPod Video

My dad is a designer so he needs this kind of stuff for his job.

Oh geez, you have just unleashed the wrath of Brawnehh.

I have a 22" Mac...it's nice...very nice. Great computer, no complaints except for one: the mouse's battery life SUCKS. I think the mouse itself and what it can do is great and shnizz, but it dies on me so fast.

I do want a Macbook...really bad.

If you have the money, get one, they are reliable and a great over all computer. not to mention Pro.

Back