The Official Call of Duty: WaW Discussion Thread

will the cod waw on the wii get new maps ever cause sometimes i want new maps on the wii version cause the other versions get boring sometimes

Hi guts im goin to change the topic completley here

Im a masive batman fan but arkham asylum is not being sold on the wii

why do you think that is and do you think it will ever come out on wii?

yes and no. I like MW, but MW2 is looking excellent, and I don't want to dole out 400 bucks for a PS3 and the game, cuz I'm cheap, and my income comes from fixing computers. I thrive off of morons, but they don't seem to be near me. As for MW, teabagging killed me....

:burgerking: Hey pplz, just got to say, I OWN YOU ALL!!! Oh and that I am accepting friend requests, post your cod waw friend code here if you send me a request. If I send you a request, then I'll post my code here. I am a 3 Prestige ( will be 5th Prestige before Christmas ), level 35+, with a 1.28+ ratio ( would like 4.00+ if I was as good when I started as I am now ). I'm ranked 26,000th out of 1,000,000 in the world. I have gone 55 kills and 4 deaths in a match before, I'm usually at #1 on the scoreboards. You'll want my help. I'll give you the best advice.

Hey arc813, read my description post, and add me as a Wii friend to send mail, and on CoD WaW plz.

Wii friend #: 1825-2348-4909-5450
CoD WaW #: 2321-5752-6678

:burgerking: Hey pplz, just got to say, I OWN YOU ALL!!! Oh and that I am accepting friend requests, post your cod waw friend code here if you send me a request. If I send you a request, then I'll post my code here. I am a 3 Prestige ( will be 5th Prestige before Christmas ), level 35+, with a 1.28+ ratio ( would like 4.00+ if I was as good when I started as I am now ). I'm ranked 26,000th out of 1,000,000 in the world. I have gone 55 kills and 4 deaths in a match before, I'm usually at #1 on the scoreboards. You'll want my help. I'll give you the best advice.

Lol noob xD I'm raked 859th in the world level 65 10th prestige. I was 150th before the hackers ruined the leaderboards. K/D ratio is 2.27 and no I don't spray MP40 or noob guns *cough* rifle nades *cough*. Oh yea... 66-1 can't forget that :p

Back