The Official Call of Duty: WaW Discussion Thread

havnt been active just got new XBOX and halo reach sick game BTW i didnt say dont play i just hinted u should really move on from W@W really
also im not saying W@W is generally crap im saying its crap on wii

havnt been active just got new XBOX and halo reach sick game BTW i didnt say dont play i just hinted u should really move on from W@W really
also im not saying W@W is generally crap im saying its crap on wii
I have 'moved on', i havent play cod on the wii for months now, but you claiming it was dead is/was not true. Still a fun game.

Ok, I've been playing the PS3 since late July now and have sadly abandoned the wii. However, for a laugh I decided to go back on tonight, and 1st game back i get 23-2. cool, good start. next game (tdm) 52-5 wtf? then 4 the next 6 games i played i got about 30-4 on average. What I am trying to say is, are people playing this really that bad, or have i somehow improved (?) or was that just a bunch of poor players?

WAW=4597-8615-8267
MWR=0781-3725-3772

I can show you glitches on both so add me
10nth prestige lvl65 all earned for WAW
2nd prestige lvl55 for MWR

no there not there for people that have time for them and who like to use them so dont be a critic i want to beat u at waw no glitches pm me

Ok, I've been playing the PS3 since late July now and have sadly abandoned the wii. However, for a laugh I decided to go back on tonight, and 1st game back i get 23-2. cool, good start. next game (tdm) 52-5 wtf? then 4 the next 6 games i played i got about 30-4 on average. What I am trying to say is, are people playing this really that bad, or have i somehow improved (?) or was that just a bunch of poor players?

wats ur fc u probably just faced bad players

Well as a matter of fact I was plaaying level 65 10th prestige people, which tell me that as they probably weren't very good that they 'glitched' their way there, indicating that glitchers suck at this game. I very rarely play this anymore, but I'll add u sometime, can't remember my fc lol it's somewhere in this thread I'm sure.

why dont u write it down
thats what I did
It's in the thread somwhwere i cba to find it, ur the one wanting to add me so I don't mind.

edit: was looking on my profile and found it, so here it is: 2880 1619 1187

Last edited:
Back