the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

[DS]Leader;1039282 said:
people making fun of me alot....

Nobody makes fun of you now that you are straight? Have you gotten a girlfriend to prove your straightness?

The only thing that gay people bother me is that they are still protesting for Prop 8, if you said "No on 8" gays could get married and if you said "Yes on 8" they couldn't get married. Gay marriage wasn't approved but they can't let it go. John McCain didn't become president of the U.S but he's not protesting that he should of became president. You know what I mean? Just let it go.

I love kids and I am planning on having them but I'm 15. Oh I could have kids, my cousin got his girlfriend pregnant when he was 13 and became a dad when he was 14. I'm older than him by 2 months and he's a dad.

i was about to confess and post
and it was a hardcore confession
but it was so hardcore i deleted it and am left to simply write no confession.

-I get scared when I watch horror movies. I can't sleep or be outside alone after I watch them. The first 2-3 days are really hard for me to sleep.

Just confess Suner52, besides do you know any of us in person? I wouldn't say stuff like me being scared of horror movies if I would of know any of you in person.

Hahaah if she don't wanna say, it's cool.

I'm terrified by horror movies as well. Though, after I watch the movie I'm like, "hell yeah! that was great!"

Hahaah if she don't wanna say, it's cool.

I'm terrified by horror movies as well. Though, after I watch the movie I'm like, "hell yeah! that was great!"

It's like when you are watching it you are like OK. When something scary happens like a deformed face suddenly popping up that's the part that stays in my head.

Exactly Gc. Though I tend to get over it quickly.

Hahah that takes a lot of will to admit, Suner. Nice job.

Back