the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

I don't know why but when I see anyone of my friends outside of school like in a store or street I just try to avoid them. Something from my inside just makes me want to avoid them.

I jacked off in school once

WTF!.......That's so f*****g funny! I get erections in school sometimes looking at girls but I won't do that.
My brother said that 2 years ago a guy got this others guy's backpack and he masterbated on it in the bathroom.

bahahahaha!

I don't know why but when I see anyone of my friends outside of school like in a store or street I just try to avoid them. Something from my inside just makes me want to avoid them.
mm what can i say.... well i admit that i hate ocean,airplanes,talking to ppl standing in lines, i have a promble with every one i meet, and i think about death every so offten.
antisocial_online.jpg
antisocial_online.jpg
antisocial_online.jpg

;P

Last edited:
I confess that I hate my mother. Seriously, honestly, and purely, I wish she would die, right now if possible.

Antisocial is wanting to destroy society. Asocial is wanting not to belong to society. Which one is it you guys are talking about?

Also, I too hate talking on the phone, it's annoying, boring, and most of the time awkward. I prefer getting texts or e-mails, or people who say what they have to say in person. It's also extremely annoying that people treat their cellphones like a new organ, carrying them everywhere and taking them out all the time.

Antisocial is wanting to destroy society. Asocial is wanting not to belong to society. Which one is it you guys are talking about?

Also, I too hate talking on the phone, it's annoying, boring, and most of the time awkward. I prefer getting texts or e-mails, or people who say what they have to say in person. It's also extremely annoying that people treat their cellphones like a new organ, carrying them everywhere and taking them out all the time.

Who do you know that takes out their new organs all the time? :lol:

Who do you know that takes out their new organs all the time? :lol:

Transexuals who got a sex change operation to become men?

lol, I meant the organ metaphor to go along with the comment of carrying them everywhere.

That the meaning of antisocial? Well I just don't like talking or meeting my friends outside of school.

I hate it when they call me on the phone and it gets to a point were neither me or the other person are talking because they ran out of stuff to talk about but they want me to make a conversation. I'm like you are the one who called you should know what you want to tell me. I also prefer texting but I hate nosy people who want to know who you are texting. Have any of you seen those people that text so much that they carry their wall chargers with them?

^^^

I do! but thats bc my gf is always txtin me, an im cool with that. lol.

did the OP ever share any of their "deep, dark secrets"?

or is gigdet still building up the courage even after 10 pages of posts?

Back