the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

in all honesty. . . i really do think i'm . . . .. a whore :/

like. . . i'm talking to these guys and they allllll want me. . . but the thing is, i want all of them lol ironically, i do wanna be in a relationship. i hate playing with people :/ i should just shoot myself for being such an assh**e

Megan Fox looks good, but that video is just the same half-second replayed for 2 minutes,so I can't help but be disappointed. I was expecting something like Baywatch where it's one long running scene in slow motion.

^I actually pay more attention to boobs than butts in person and on^ TV. I'm not saying that butts aren't cool but like my motto states the 3 B's "boobs before butts" I go with the girl with the boobs. I used to slap this girls ass 1 year ago in school and I never got in trouble (besides her punching or hitting me), one time I grabbed her boob :D

LOL. I dunno, I pay somewhat equal attention (a girl with a nice @ss will also be remembered), but your motto still works with me. Even with the butt, you gotta have at least some sign of boobs goin' on.

in all honesty. . . i really do think i'm . . . .. a whore :/

like. . . i'm talking to these guys and they allllll want me. . . but the thing is, i want all of them lol ironically, i do wanna be in a relationship. i hate playing with people :/ i should just shoot myself for being such an assh**e

Haha, usually a relationship requires not wanting everyone, so you'll have to make a decision on that. On the bright side, it looks like you have plenty of options. =P

Last edited:
I never really cared about the Godfather. Got kind of boring and I stopped paying attention.

I never really cared about the Godfather. Got kind of boring and I stopped paying attention.

That's what Peter from Family Guy also said.

I haven't seen the movie of Scarface. I only see to the part were the guy with the chainsaw is going to kill him but he gets saved.

That's what Peter from Family Guy also said.

Yes, I am aware of that.

I think Scarface was more interesting, although some parts were also tedious. The ending was memorable.
Also, godfather II was better imo, but so damn long. And the third part is hollywood trash.

I need to confess that I watch Spongebob. I know that's it's for little kids but hella people in school watch it. It's just interesting.

-I confess that I hate it when they call me dude. I prefer bruh, man, or some other word that stands for dude.

In school, there was this kid that used to say "mad crazy" or "mad stupid", and it took everything I had to keep myself from decking him.

oh yeah, never seen Scarface either. that episode of family guy was great btw...

You wouldn't last a minute in my high school Rob if you were annoyed by only one person that said it. At least 75% of the people in my school say terms like that, it's annoying as ****.

mm what can i say.... well i admit that i hate ocean,airplanes,talking to ppl standing in lines, i have a promble with every one i meet, and i think about death every so offten.

Back