the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

if you masturbate too much then you should cut your palms...

I forgot that slitting your wrists had more to it than an overwhelming craving for attention.

Sarcasm, of course.

Haha, everyone craves for attention in different ways. This is just a much more drastic need. Obviously there's seriously something wrong with you if you do, because you're just running away from your problems. It's just reacting in a negative manner. People deal with stress like they do with the "fight or flight" method, so either way, you're getting an adrenaline rush out of it. That's the reason why most people do it. I don't know why anyone would seriously inflict pain on themselves just for attention, though it is part of it.

Apparently the only sane alternative to it is meditation, where you focus on one thing to get you in the right state of mind. Like, when you concentrate on making cereal, nothing else is in your mind but focusing on that. You just pick a central point and focus on it, apparently you're more relaxed. Then you can actually make a logical decision. I personally don't go for it, but it's a common form of treatment for it. It's that, or doing the complete opposite like focusing on driving, buuut I'm not advising you do that while insane.

Well, the masturbation thing is the same kinda deal, but I can only see it getting in the way of your love life. Women don't like you running off to be with yourself all the time. :p

*Is willing to bet everyone here is a wanker*

There are some things that you can't just solve; not all problems can be dealt with.

Um...yes they can be solved and/or dealt with. It just takes balls and brains to find solutions.
Meditation actually is a viable solution. Sports, exercise, reading, writing, painting, dancing, singing...these are all great and healthy solutions, much more than drugging yourself or cutting yourself.

Um...yes they can be solved and/or dealt with. It just takes balls and brains to find solutions.
Meditation actually is a viable solution. Sports, exercise, reading, writing, painting, dancing, singing...these are all great and healthy solutions, much more than drugging yourself or cutting yourself.

Those aren't solutions, those are just ways to relieve stress. In the end they don't solve anything. Just like wacking off.

The reason that I used to smoke weed when I was really stressed is because it got me out of the emotional panic kind of mindset. It calmed me, and removed physical stress so I could think things out logically and realize that what I was stressing out about wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I didn't do it so I could be in another world or run away from my problems. It just made me see the brighter side of things.

Obviously if you can relieve stress in healthier ways you should do so, but I personally find nothing wrong with burning one down when in stress or if you're feeling really depressed(unless you got stuff to do).

Who masturbates anymore anyway?
Please tell me you don't really think that is true.

Softcore fanatic here... Bisexual. The internet is my treasury indeed. Anime picture folders and RL picture folder as well. Reads Fanfiction. *headdesk* I'm a nut, nutty nut! I seem to have found a soulmate in my school though. As for my grades. Too apathetic to do anything about it. Family... same. I think I may flunk a year or two to stay at home and relax.

I'm pretty happy though... At least I think so. Many would like to tell me otherwise. Don't feel like working when I can get some extra years home. Even though there is much I could be doing. I barely play my games.

Really, all I like to do is space out. I bet I could write a good novel with the stories I make in my mind, but I'm not committed enough.

FYI I don't do drugs, drink, and whatever.

I do Tae Kwon Do. It's the only thing I have any commitment about. Not very good at it, but I feel like a different person when I do it.

When I'm with other people I'm a very social person and more hardworking...
I have some kind of problem, but I dunno what to call it...

Ah, whatever!

Well, the masturbation thing is the same kinda deal, but I can only see it getting in the way of your love life. Women don't like you running off to be with yourself all the time. :p

You messin'? Birds love it when you wank in front of them, particularly if you get them to do it at the same time.

Yeah, so I'm in love with the glass collector in The Tavern. I'm also f***ing smashed right now. Damn tequila slammers. I'm not going to say my true confession. I am in love with the glass collector in The Tavern though. She's f***ing stunning. 9.5. Easily. She's f***ing gorgeous. I want her right now. Oh my God.

Never knew the drunk could type so well. I'm not gonna judge though. Heheh...

Gyah, I had a mini episode earlier... Yeah, I get those. Dark secrets, dark secrets, dark secrets... Damn I'm not interesting enough to provide any. I have PSL for an entire list of anime characters, but that's not interesting... That's just creepy.

Back