the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

I agree with weed being actually healthier than almost anything, probably even healthier than McDonald's.

However, there is definitely something wrong with using it. The fact that it's addictive, that it alters consciousness to dangerous levels, that it can affect daily life and relationships...that's what's wrong with it. It's like people who get high on cough syrup or markers, they're just hurting themselves.

It's not at all addictive. I smoked it daily for around 4 years straight and quit with absolutely no problem at all, I wasn't even in a bad mood during the process. It was incredibly easy. It's actually scientifically proven that it is not addictive. The way it works as that your body weens itself off of it by itself by releasing small amounts into your bloodstream since it is stored in fat.

And occasional use doesn't have any effect on daily life and friendships, that's only daily use(and only in some cases). I've actually gained more friends from smoking while still keeping my old friends who have never done it.

I have to say that daily use definitely doesn't help with family life since you generally try to dodge your parents when you are on it(assuming they don't smoke it too). Occasional use(couple times a month or less) is mostly always fine though.

However I do agree if you can get by without it then you definitely should. Really you should avoid any drugs that you can, including things like caffeine. I believe that if you don't rely on any substances to make you happy you will be overall more satisfied with life.

So more healthy than breathing fresh air?
He said almost, that is the one exception.

weed does bring people on many levels to tho. it allows u to relax and talk to people u would never talk to otherwise. hell once we about got into it w/some bangers then somehow weed got brought up and instantly went from passing punches to passing a joint

Now how exactly does smoking weed make you immoral? Sure it's usually a bad choice on a personal level but it doesn't really hurt anyone else. Some of the nicest people I've ever met are stoners.

I'm pondering whether I'm gonna smoke on 4/20 or not... good chance I'm getting drug tested soon after and I don't want to do that detox crap again. Then again I don't think courts actually pay attention to that date since my friend just got tested, you'd think they would wait.

Now how exactly does smoking weed make you immoral? Sure it's usually a bad choice on a personal level but it doesn't really hurt anyone else. Some of the nicest people I've ever met are stoners.
It insults my nose when I smell it coming from someone
the smell is sickening

A lot of the people that use the stuff get there money from illegal means

Remember I dont just hate weedheads I hate all people that use drugs for fun

I forgot that slitting your wrists had more to it than an overwhelming craving for attention.

Sarcasm, of course.

It has nothing to do with craving attention. My girlfriend slit her wrists until I got her to stop. She thought she was useless and deserved to be harmed because of the way she was treated. Her ex boyfriend's abuse screwed with her head, it had NOTHING to do with attention craving and quite frankly I'm offended by your ignorance (and I don't get offended easily)

I agree to SOME extent. However, smoking cigarettes is a bad choice for everyone around you (I want to punch everyone who smokes in public as I HATE the smell and my sister has Asthmatic reactions to it, not to mention both my girlfriend's parents smoke which we hate) and smoking weed can affect behavior and cause some people to become abusive. Not all, but some.

Last edited:

I'm pondering whether I'm gonna smoke on 4/20 or not... good chance I'm getting drug tested soon after and I don't want to do that detox crap again. Then again I don't think courts actually pay attention to that date since my friend just got tested, you'd think they would wait.

Because it's illegal? Even if you disagree with the laws, there are ways to repeal said laws via petitioning and such, not blatantly ignoring it.

I'm okay with murdering, so I should just be able to do it with no punishment because I disagree with the law forbidding it...

Also, I'd be quite ashamed of spending tax payers' monies on your drug tests.

Because it's illegal? Even if you disagree with the laws, there are ways to repeal said laws via petitioning and such, not blatantly ignoring it.

I'm okay with murdering, so I should just be able to do it with no punishment because I disagree with the law forbidding it...

Also, I'd be quite ashamed of spending tax payers' monies on your drug tests.

Laws aren't equal to morals. Just because I don't follow the ones that are victimless crimes doesn't make it immoral. And trust me, I have contacted my state representative about my views on the issue.
I guess we just have different definitions of morality.

And I pay for my own drug tests, thank you.

It has nothing to do with craving attention. My girlfriend slit her wrists until I got her to stop. She thought she was useless and deserved to be harmed because of the way she was treated. Her ex boyfriend's abuse screwed with her head, it had NOTHING to do with attention craving and quite frankly I'm offended by your ignorance (and I don't get offended easily)
Some people do it just for attention, but definitely not all. I'm sure it's different for everyone.

I agree to SOME extent. However, smoking cigarettes is a bad choice for everyone around you (I want to punch everyone who smokes in public as I HATE the smell and my sister has Asthmatic reactions to it, not to mention both my girlfriend's parents smoke which we hate) and smoking weed can affect behavior and cause some people to become abusive. Not all, but some.
I too am against public smoking.
I can't think of any cases where it would make someone abusive. Maybe neglectful, but not abusive. It generally calms people down.

Some people do it just for attention, but definitely not all. I'm sure it's different for everyone.

I too am against public smoking.
I can't think of any cases where it would make someone abusive. Maybe neglectful, but not abusive. It generally calms people down.

I CAN agree to that, however the main problem with that accusation is that those who have actual depression and cut because they feel worthless then take those accusations and take them to mean they're freaks which makes them feel even more worthless. I know not only from my girlfriend as I was depressed until I met my girlfriend and she showed me that I have talents and that many people care about me even if they act like @$$#0L3S. I never cut and like I said, I got my girlfriend to stop because I don't believe it's the right answer, but the main reason I never cut was because I fear pain. Quite the annoying phobia actually. But that's actually the SOLE reason I never killed myself...I thought the bullet would hurt too much. So I guess I should be thankful that my mind put up that barrier to protect me from myself.

As for the weed issue, I'm glad you're against public smoking, and the key word is "generally" as some people have different reactions. However, neglegence is also a terrible thing for family members to endure.

Yeah it is a shame that the first thing people conclude is that they just want attention. But I don't think that anyone would actually say that to the face of a cutter. First thing I think of is that they are depressed, if they really just wanted attention there would be much more effective ways of getting it.

I also despise the people who think depression is just some made up condition. It's easy to say that when you aren't depressed.

You would say there are attention seekers though?

How come depression exists so much today? I think it's one of those things that's overdiagnosed. Oh, something upset you today? You must have a disease, so just take a pill for it.

What happened to just sucking it up?

Last edited:
The song Bohemian Rhapsody, the live version, made me cry... a lot. There, lets keep the secrets going!

Yes I think that there are attention seekers. But only because they are depressed and don't really know any way to tell people, or are just told to suck it up when they do try to talk about it.

Depression is likely over diagnosed, but it definitely exists. I think it's only temporary though and you don't necessarily need a pill to solve it. I went through depression for a while but I'm fine now.

When you're depressed, you can still be optimistic and think of plenty reasons to be happy, but you just can't be happy. It's a physical kind of thing.

I mean hasn't it been proven that it's due to a lack of serotonin going to the brain? I think there's many things that can cause that though, like a lack of activity to keep your mind occupied.

Back