the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

oh wow this has to be the funniest forum I've ever been on.

I haven't been on in forever but anyway my confession:

I'm a huge perv. not my fault I was born that way.

but definitely NOT GAY! wow there's a lot of gay ppl on here :scared:

err. . . not that there's anything wrong w/ that.

oh wow this has to be the funniest forum I've ever been on.

I haven't been on in forever but anyway my confession:

I'm a huge perv. not my fault I was born that way.

but definitely NOT GAY! wow there's a lot of gay ppl on here :scared:

err. . . not that there's anything wrong w/ that.
You probably should have just kept quiet :lol:

My confession for today is: I had sex with my girlfriends good friend. To make things worse, we all work together. I get to see them both this weekend.:nonod:

I have impulses to cut myself (no im not a troll). It actually makes me feel better as i can handle the physical pain rather than the emotional side of it. I dont let people know this in fear of judgement. I put up barrier around me so that people think that everything is ok, but it really isnt. I know its bad, but i continue to do it.
Help?

Fail Troll is Fail.

Kidding.

Anyway, Talk to your Best Mate/GF/BF about it. 'Cause, It's often easier to talk about such personal things to Friends than Family (In some cases).

And, Listen to the Wisdom of the oncoming posts by WiiChatter's.

i used to hurt myself when i was depresseses or pissed off. then i began smoking weed. problem is w/ out being w/ friends while doing it wont help much. what u need is a way to vent.get urself into some jiu jitsu and make friends doing it. i used to do it as much as 8 hours a day. its great cause u still get to vent and get rid of anger w/ urself and other ppl. or u could try drifting that was my fav thing to do when me and my wife got into it. she would make me feel like **** so i would go drifting and afterwards feel alot better. u just got to find some that can make u feel happy even if it means going to work i do. as u get older u will find many things that will help u

i used to hurt myself when i was depresseses or pissed off. then i began smoking weed. problem is w/ out being w/ friends while doing it wont help much. what u need is a way to vent.get urself into some jiu jitsu and make friends doing it. i used to do it as much as 8 hours a day. its great cause u still get to vent and get rid of anger w/ urself and other ppl. or u could try drifting that was my fav thing to do when me and my wife got into it. she would make me feel like **** so i would go drifting and afterwards feel alot better. u just got to find some that can make u feel happy even if it means going to work i do. as u get older u will find many things that will help u

Lol.. i tried smoking weed to see if it helped, it didnt really..

I get my P's in a month or so.. ill try that one :p

I'm overly protective of my little sister. Is that a bad thing?

I'm overly protective of my little sister. Is that a bad thing?

I would think so. It's what she wants to do. If I remember, you're the drinker and the smoker. If someone forced you to stop them, you wouldn't be a happy bunny. Just like if your parents baby you. It's just exactly what you're doing to her. Other people may not agree with it, but if they're happy, then let them do whatever they want.

You can look out for her if you're a total saint of a brother though. Maybe she'd regard your opinion a lot more. Though I like you quite a bit. It just depends on whether you're going to fight every person who wants to go out with her. :p

Last edited:
Back