The Official Pokemon Trading Thread.

If You Are Looking For Rare Poks Come See Me. I Have Some And They Are Completely 100% Legit. No Need To Cheat Just See Me. If You Need Any Pm Me

hey rickywii i have some masterballs...i'm lookin for darkrai and acreus, just to fill my dex, i'll do a trade-trade back and i'm not really expecting them to be legit:lol: just pm me if you them

aww sorry i dont have my darkrai and arceus my little brother is using him <.<
weird i never knew he loved pokemon o.o scary sometimes >.>,also sorry spiritomb i got legit lvl 100 and isnt on my good list xD

~ricky~

i'm looking for
Vulpix
exeggcute
tangela
magby
tauros
arcticuno
zapdos
mewtwo and mew

I have both...

Lol... what happened with the poke section?

Rioule

cough cough slimli:lol:

For who ever repped me for this post I'd just like to say how come you are idiotic enough to give me something positive to insult me with a 'Net slang. You didnt have the guts to leave your name either, shame on you.

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
Rioule

cough cough slimli:lol:

For who ever repped me for this post I'd just like to say how come you are idiotic enough to give me something positive to insult me with a 'Net slang. You didnt have the guts to leave your name either, shame on you.
omg i forgot...well i don't go on much often... maybe sometime this weekend when your on. You spelt Riolu and Slimi wrong to let you know.

looking for:
1-jirachi (legit)[doesn't have to be event could be colossiums bones disk Jirachi]
2-celebi (legit)[doesn't have to be event could be colossiums bones disk 2elebi]
3-latios (legit)
4-latias (legit)

will trade:
1- Raygauza lvl 100 (legit)
2- mewtwo lvl 100 (legit)
3- Cresselia lvl50 UT (legit)
4- Eevee (legit)
5- phione(legit)
6- alakazam(legit)
7- Arceus (from that glitch that the japs got)

Back