The Official Pokemon Trading Thread.

I've found Chimcham and Turtwig. Now I'm looking for crystal starters. If anyhave, tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do

In case, crystal starters are Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita

Tails McCloud~ said:
Jam, what do you need?

Nothing at the moment, I have just started to play again and I am just training, it was just that Slimi has my Riolu still that I asked him to evolve for me, we totally forgot to trade since then.

Currently training that Pupitar I got off a certain Fox, nearly Lv. 55:)

I'll have a think if I am interested in a certain Poke'.

Alright, i'll breed you whatever you come up with, just make sure you pm me with what you want. (cant be arsed with this thread)

Tails McCloud~ said:
Alright, i'll breed you whatever you come up with, just make sure you pm me with what you want. (cant be arsed with this thread)

and do you happen to have cyndaquil, totodile and chikorita?

looking for shaymin if anyone has an extra pm me with what you want for it I have a lot to trade, but dont have shinies

anyone got a cyndaquil arceus, darkrai, shaymin, electrivire, magmortar, turtwig, or a chimchar (preferably female) to trade? i dont care what lvl they are as long as its a good trade

for trade i have the following

a lvl 52 swampert
a lvl 32 luxray
a lvl 29 roserade
a lvl 51 dusclops
a lvl 52 weepinbell
a lvl 36 sceptile
a lvl 36 blaziken
a lvl 42 green gastrodon
a lvl 41 chatot
a lvl 32 sneasel
a lvl 52 rapidash

pm me if your interested in any of these pokemon along with your nickname and your wfc code!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
not many good trades for event pokes, try offering like 3 pokes a a event poke. Most smart ppl like me wouldn't take any 1 of those pokes for an event

~ricky~ φωφ

well, all events are hacked or gotten throught a bug in the japanese game so it doesn't really matter what you offer for. Technically, they are cheated

Back