The official "What the hell is on your mind" Thread

Equis said:
Thinkin:should i waste all my money on lottery tickets and hopefully become Rich and buy me a wii with all the games i want and quit work OR keep savin up then when the wii comes out play so much i forget about my real life and get fired

im thinking about asking him for some lottery money if he wins it coz im to lazy to buy a ticket

**** no way i can be a noob!

nearly ready to sign the papers to addopt this place as my kid and pass childsupport.

i have spend more time here las t 3 days than some parents with there own kids!

Ronan said:
im thinking about asking him for some lottery money if he wins it coz im to lazy to buy a ticket
Sorry only people in my RPG clan will get money!

Equis said:
**** no way i can be a noob!

nearly ready to sign the papers to addopt this place as my kid and pass childsupport.

i have spend more time here las t 3 days than some parents with there own kids!
lol
dam this 10 letter thing

Equis said:
Sorry only people in my RPG clan will get money!

WOOT WOOT!!! That's the way we roll sonnnn.

ABC said:
Your a good man then. These little brats these days download music and are destroying one of the greatest entertainment industries in the world. I;ve seen too many multi-million dollar recording studios go to ****, people lose their jobs, and lives screwed because kdis download music. FUkin theives.
:scared:

But seriously, how much money do you think a band gets off its record?

Almost all of there money comes from concerts, etc.

Kiwi said:
:scared:

But seriously, how much money do you think a band gets off its record?

Almost all of there money comes from concerts, etc.

That's my point EXACTLY. Do you understand how many people behind the scenes it takes to make a record? I'll tell you, CD Distribution, CD production, Recording studio, producer, editior, audio engineer, and that is just a few. The artist isn't the one I am worried about, they make most of their money from live gigs... it is the recording studios and people behind the scenes that are getting dicked out of money and jobs thanks to kids who download. Not only that but kids these days don't even know what a quality song sounds like since Mp3s sound like complete crap.

ABC said:
That's my point EXACTLY. Do you understand how many people behind the scenes it takes to make a record? I'll tell you, CD Distribution, CD production, Recording studio, producer, editior, audio engineer, and that is just a few. The artist isn't the one I am worried about, they make most of their money from live gigs... it is the recording studios and people behind the scenes that are getting dicked out of money and jobs thanks to kids who download. Not only that but kids these days don't even know what a quality song sounds like since Mp3s sound like complete crap.

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

I cant spend 10 or 20 dollars on a cd.

I may go out and buy a cd if i really like it, But most of the time i dont have the money

Last edited:
I was just thinking about how much I liked the flying scenes in Flags of Our Fathers. (Not to mention the rest of the movie.)

Also, I could go for some french toast.

All im thinking about is wrestling
twas a good show
didnt get to see Masion back stage

Back