What is YOUR Wii Budget for Launch Day?

I'm still torn over whether or not to get Call of Duty 3. I know the graphics looks horrid, but I certain the gameplay will be good. I just don't know if I want to spend $50 on a game with minimal replay value and no multiplayer.

Im getting

Wii system - 250
Zelda - 50
HD Cables - 30

330 plus tax... not bad, I payed 700 for my 360 bundle, but GoW made it worth it

My budget $2,000. I'm getting all the games upon release and I'll have the system no problem. I'll even have enough money to buy the games that haven't been released on the console release date, like Mario Galaxy.

I am going all out. I don't even wanna count it!

Wii
Another Remote
TW
Red Steel
Excite Truck
4GB SD CARD!!! ($80 CAD, gotta love Factory Direct)

well I've got a little over 3.5k in the bank... I hope I have some left over... :ihih: :p

Im getting wateva the store has out in the moment. you crazy!!! im not leaving there without getting me some multiplayer action for me and my friends.

Im buying at least 7 games, 4 wii remote/controllers/nunchucks, if possible, i already have memory cards since i am in business of access to those, i just need a 60 inch hdtv and im set. lol. Oh yea, umm the wii hat also. am i missing something? let me know i'll add it to the list. Money is no object people, not for the wii anyway. Its all about the gaming baby.

On launch day, im spending 400€ for
Wii
Zelda:TL
Extra Wii-mote/nunchuck
RGB cable

But im also buying an 1giga SD memory card & the DS wifi adapter over the next days too, possibly a GC or classic controller, and a Points card when I get to set up the Wii network.

Well, u should get the Wii controller glove. Looks cool and might stop the wii slippin out of ur hands if wrist strap breaks! Anyway, i have put $70 AU down on preorder, borrowing $70 AU off my mum, Mum owes me like, $160 AU so im set with only Wii console, Wii game of Zelda TP and Wii sports. :cry:

Back