The official "What the hell is on your mind" Thread

ABC said:
You can still find good deals and does that justify you stealing music? Next time you want a TV, go into the store and steal it. Tell them it's because everything costs more and see what they have to say.

What I'm trying to say is they're practically stealing from us, so maybe they should get a taste of their own medicine.

^^No, you should listen to me cuz I know ABC. I was just busting his balls. It was my mistake to assume that people here had a sense of humor. I do apologize.

mikewill57 said:
^^No, you should listen to me cuz I know ABC. I was just busting his balls. It was my mistake to assume that people here had a sense of humor. I do apologize.

:lol: I'm sorry :) just aloada people joining recently who are just talkin a bunch of sh*t, gets annoying, my bad dude :)

ABC said:
You can still find good deals and does that justify you stealing music? Next time you want a TV, go into the store and steal it. Tell them it's because everything costs more and see what they have to say.

Tis the resion most of my cds are old uns
allmost all led zep cds £5 at my local asda
I got 3 cds (Deep purple, scorpains and rainbow) box set for £7 and there not rubish there realy good

ABC said:
I don't care what other people think, as most of those people posting are stealing their music. I know the industry that I have seen grow, then I have seen degrade. I have seen multi-million dollar studios shut down because of people downloading music. Most kids have no idea what a well engineered song sounds like. Mp3s are CRAP. So quite frankly, what other people say doesn't mean much to me. Until you know what you are talking about, there is no room for you to say anything.

Lifes not fair...everyone knows its true and stufffs gonna happen but u arent changing many peoples minds. Youve put down some really good pionts but do u seriously think someones gonna read ur post and say "hey that guys right...starting from now im gonna buy my music". Obviously not everything u download is mp3. My friends download albums at cd quality. I know people spend alot of money in the recording studios but they still make alot of money. Yes they may be a lot more richer if there was no piracy but the world isnt pefect SO JUST GET OVER IT (joke).

Avais100 said:
Lifes not fair...everyone knows its true and stufffs gonna happen but u arent changing many peoples minds. Youve put down some really good pionts but do u seriously think someones gonna read ur post and say "hey that guys right...starting from now im gonna buy my music". Obviously not everything u download is mp3. My friends download albums at cd quality. I know people spend alot of money in the recording studios but they still make alot of money. Yes they may be a lot more richer if there was no piracy but the world isnt pefect SO JUST GET OVER IT (joke).

I wasn't here to change anyone's minds. I ma here to educate people that have no idea what kind of process it takes to make a song and album. It is hard work by MANY people and an amazing form of art and expression. If you can't respect that, then you shouldn't be listening. It is great though that the industry is finally starting to adapt. More and more online stores are selling more and more music. The fact of the matter is that the great industry of music will still go on... but will never be the same way again. But just like anything else in life, either adapt, or die. And that is what this industry is doing now, adapting.

Hahah and Mike, WELCOME bro. This place is a little uptight but definitely some really cool cats here. B-Team For LIFE!

Another of my little cd stores closed recently
damn they where cheap

Darkprinny said:
Another of my little cd stores closed recently
damn they where cheap

And how man people lost their jobs? And that is a small store, Tower Records... gone. I mean come on people, wise up and stop stealing.

The point I was trying to make was that I don't mind paying for CDs if they're reasonably priced.

Personally, I'd rather buy my CDs from the band directly rather than go through a retailer, at least that way I'd know I was directly helping the band and their music, instead of the middle man/men.

Last edited:
Back