The official "What the hell is on your mind" Thread

I make some of them
find the rest on "certain" webs sites that I cant post a link to

White-Wolf said:
sweet. Sounds awsome... hehehe. I will be sure to drop you a link when its done. *adds to contact list* I hope i get done before the wii is out, i wonder how much of us on the forum will stick around after its out.

This is a long shot and i feel bad asking, but you wouldent happen to have a really clean recording of a wolf that i could use would you? Or at least whare i can find one? I found a pritty good one for the moment, but if i can find a better one i would use that.

I'll check through my sound libraries when I get back from work today. I should have pretty good one for you.

im thinkin about how pissed i am.

u c.........

i went 2 gamestop a while ago and preordered a copy of loz tp.
when the wii preorder came out, i went there. they said they couldn't take preoreders then. i called their every single f*cking day, and they said the same thing. i stopped calling them 4 three days. when i called they said they had run out of preorders.

u can not imagine how pissed i am. seriously, three F*CKING DAYS!!!!!!!!!

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

ABC said:
I'll check through my sound libraries when I get back from work today. I should have pretty good one for you.

Thank you. I was hopeing for a howl. In my prev post i wasnt very clear. one with a bit of a mystic feel or one that would be sutible to alter into a mystic feel. I guess just use your judgment though. This would be good for a logo the way movies have logos.

super thanks again. if you cant find anything though, dont worry about it.

rodent, thats really a shame. My eb took pre orders long before they took pre orders on the wii. I dont have a pre order for the wii but i have one for TP (waiting for the 29th). I dont know whare you live, but you should beable to pre order tp just about anyplace.

Last edited:
Im thinking about how bad the bucs are beating the eagles.

17 - 7

Yep, im pretty happy :)

I'm thinking I have the next two days off and how much 360 I am going to be playing.

Equis said:
i still cant bealive tampa bay bucs. won!!!!

omg! 62 YARD KICK ON HE GOT IT! THATS SUBURB! HAHAHA AND 2 INTERCEPTIONS FOR A TOUCHDOWN FROM RONDE BARBER! THIS IS A JOYFUL DAY! OMG WE OUR BACK IN THE PLAYOFF RACE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? 62 YARDS FOR GOD SAKE! ITS SOME TYPE OF MIRICLE! Hahaha Kiwi, you go for Bucs also?

Back