The official "What the hell is on your mind" Thread

I use www.gomusic.ru to download music it only costs 10 cents per track or $.99 for a whole album and the quality of music is quite good i think the bitrate is like 256 i think

Never
your soul will lie there forever

Tokeyko said:
i hope not... this place is going down the toilet. job security here is dwindling.

THat's a pretty broad and ignorant accusation to make. What feild do you work in?

~Marisa~ said:
I'm thinking about my beloved boyfriend, about how wonderful, sweet, noble and handsome he is *Sigh*:D

Oh lordy. :wtf: :smilewinkgrin:

methylenedioxymethamphetamine --- Oh yeahhh.

ABC said:
methylenedioxymethamphetamine --- Oh yeahhh.

haha better make the beat nice and deep for freaks like you on disco treats eh? ;)

~Marisa~ said:
I'm thinking about my beloved boyfriend, about how wonderful, sweet, noble and handsome he is *Sigh*:D

Sounds almost too good to be true, I never knew people like that still existed!

I'm thinkin about my appointment with the Red Cross in 30 mins... got my blood donation to do! And theeeeen I got work tonight, fun!!

Last edited:
Ezekiel86 said:
haha better make the beat nice and deep for freaks like you on disco treats eh? ;)

:lol: :lol: I partied in my day man. But hell yeah I cater to the floor stomping, beat loving, club heads of the world. My new material is the deepest **** I have ever composed in my life. I think fellow club heads will really enjoy it. BTW, that is the greatest quote ever.

Back