The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Lolz. Maybe CK. Maybe. I was looking through this thread today after Rocker revived it......we did alot of cool **** here.

Here we go. A move-set just as I promised. I did grabs this time... couldn't help myself. So, if I used the wrong name just tell me.

Paper Mario (Taunts: Down = Paper Mario "talks" to Tippi, Side = Paper Mario turns green and then transforms into Paper Luigi. Paper Luigi then scratches his head and looks confused., and Up = Paper Mario gets sucked up by one of Count Bleck's portals and reappears one Mario space in the air )

B: Paper Mario flips, at the spot he's current at, causing him to disappear. Paper Mario reapeears at the same spot causing 5% damage. While flipping, Paper Mario cannot be grabbed. If hit, while flipping, Mario's attack is canceled. This attack takes 0.8 seconds.

Side B: Paper Mario throws out Fleep. The player is able to control when Fleep releases its' power. If the opponent is hit they switch directions (like Mario's cape) and take 3% damage. The range of this attack is the same as Wolf's Neutral B. This attack is similar to Zelda's fireball attack. There is a 0.5 second end lag.

Down B: Paper Mario uses Barry. Spikes appear arround Paper Mario, which do 5% damage to any enemy they hit. While using Barry Paper Mario reflects projectiles. This attack lasts 0.5 seconds and has no lag. Mario is stationary while using this attack. This attack cannot be held down.

Up B: Paper Mario hops onto Carrie and jumps into the air. The distance is the same as Fox/Falco's Up B. Once Paper Mario reaches the full height, the player can control which direction Paper Mario falls. This attack does no damage unless you land on an opponent. This attack does 8% damage. An opponent cannot hit Paper Mario, from below, while he is on Carrie. This attack leaves Paper Mario vulnerable to spikes.

A: Paper Mario blows out a musical note with Piccolo. This attack has a unique damage system. The first time this attack hits it does 1%, then 3%, then 5%, then 7%, and finally 9%. Once this attack does 9% damage it resets to 1%. The range of this attack is the same as Wolf's Side A.

Side A: Paper Mario hits out with Cudge. This attack does 7% damage uncharged and 15% fully charged; the charge time is 1.5 seconds. The knock-back is above average.

Down A: Paper Mario hops lightly into the air and lands with Thudley. The range is that of Peache's jump. This attack does 7% uncharged and 13% charged. There is no knockback; charge time is 1.8 seconds. If hit by this the opponent is hit into the ground for 1.5 seconds. The longer this attack is charged the faster the attack is.

Up A: Paper Mario uses Dashell to jump upwards at a very fast speed. Mario does 9% damage uncharged (with below average knock-back) and 17% damage charged (with above average knock-back). The charge time is 2 seconds. The range is the same as Marth's Up A. Paper Mario enters free-fall mode after using this attack.

Up Grab: Paper Mario grabs the opponent and throws them in the air. While in the air, the opponent holds Boomer. Boomer explodes when the opponent is 1 Bowser space (didn't know how to put it :p) in the air. The opponent takes 7% damage and is further knocked by the bomb.

Side Grab: Paper Mario throws out Thoreau, range of Olimar's blue Pikmin grab, and swings the player around. This grab does 7% damage.

Down Grab: Paper Mario grabs the opponent and uses Dottie to shrink him/her. The opponent takes 5% damage and is minimized for 2 seconds. While minimized the opponent cannot be grabbed by this grab.

Final Smash: Paper Mario flips the whole screen (making it two dimensioned temporarily). When the screen returns to normal Paper Luigi is on the left side of the screen, Paper Bowser on the right, and Paper Peach is in the air. Paper Luigi powers up and jumps high into the air. When Paper Luigi lands he does so with Thudley; this is similar to Snorlax. Paper Luigi's attack takes up half the FD stage. Paper Bowser blows fire from the opposite side which increases in length as the Final Smash continues. If hit this attack does 50% damage and knocks you back with average knock-back. Paper Bowser's flame increases every two seconds. By ten seconds he consumes half of the FD stage. Paper Peach floats in the air, with her umbrella, and drops Boomer constantly. If hit by Boomer a player suffers 11% damage, gets knocked into the air, and enters free-fall mode. Paper Mario's Final Smash lasts 10 seconds.

Wow sounds awesome ( im too lazy to read it all =P )
About the Final smash: It sounds too much like pit/King DDD/Pokemon with just random things coming at you from everywhere. It should be unique so like keeping the fliped into
2D (you know what i mean) and like have everything slowed or like random obstacles that only P mario can pass through??

Cool movesets King. Unfortunately, I never played the Paper Mario games, so my input is slightly less than what it should be. Anyways, you did a good job. Kudos to you.

The stuff was... Confusing to me, but as Storm said, I don't know anything about paper Mario either. The trowing object seemed a little wierd.

COUNT BLECK. (Bet you thought I was gonna say Ridley, huh?)

C'mon, you know he's awesome. He's a monocle and top-hat wearing vampiresque gentleman who happens to have an entire dimension up his cape (like Cloak from Spiderman, and we all know how cool he is). He has a book that predicts the end of the world, has an awesome theme song, and controls something called a Chaos Heart. I mean, you can't get cooler than that! :lol:
What do you think?
Shadow

Ouch... Dead thread.
REVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think someone from the original Final Fantasy games HAS to be in it. Mog, or anyone else. Come on guys.

Back