The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Adventures Krystal, with her staff.
Remember she has ESP too.

Fox, I highly doubt they'd get rid of Falco, but why not add a fourth member of Star Fox? It's one of their biggest sellers (speaking of Nintendo) and they have like 6 Mario characters, 4 Pokemon, and 4 Zelda. Why not 4 Star Fox members?

FALCO OUT
KRYSTAL IN
now

Take out Fox AND Falco for all I care (even though I once subbed Falco), as long as Wolf stays, ... wewt.

Fox, I highly doubt they'd get rid of Falco, but why not add a fourth member of Star Fox? It's one of their biggest sellers (speaking of Nintendo) and they have like 6 Mario characters, 4 Pokemon, and 4 Zelda. Why not 4 Star Fox members?

They havn't made a Star Fox game in forever, J. Whether it'l come at the end of Wii's lifespan or on Wii 2, or at all, who knows. Although I do agree on including Krystal, as I did many a month ago when the thread thrived. I don't think she'd have the somewhat generic (but not cloned) make up of Star Fox characters, she'd probably be more original than that. ... Unless nintendo fails on that part, anyways. :lol:

Exactly, Krystal has a completely differant feel to her.

@CK:
Well, it at least used to be. Heck, it's still one of their best selling franchises.

@Fox:
I would try to make a somewhat "decent" moveset for her, if I knew anything about her. I might play Starfox and look up stuff about it, because I'm bored as heck. But yes, I'm sure Krystal would have a VERY different feel to her.

Hmmm... I never payed much attention to Krystal... I could try a moveset if I get the time... But if anyone else wants to try in the meantime, they should try making her moves very fluent with eachother. She is supposed to be graceful... And kick ASS with her STAFF! lol

Specials
B - Freeze Blast (a short/mid-range blast of icy air that freezes and does minimal damage)
→←B - Fireball (points her staff and fires small fireballs longrange)
↑B - Rocket Boost (straight up propulsion w/staff. Slight angle.
↓B - Earthquaker (She jumps up, and uses her staff to cause a small quake. Damages migrange enemies, buries closerange)
FinalSmash - ESP (Jumble all enemies controlls for a short time)

Everything except FS was used in Starfox Adventures.

I know I've said this before but a certain song would make it perfect for me. WHY THE HELL ISN'T THE ONETT THEME SONG IN THE ONETT STAGE!?!?

Well, here's a video showing us what could've been... if only

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahzwqlDvODc[/ame]

That IS brilliant? Why didn't they do that? Dang Nintendo...
EDIT:

@ Fox:
Instead of Up+B being at a slight angle, why not make it similar to Diddy Kong's jetpack?

Last edited:
i say they should make Vaati a character instead of a toon/young link character. this way the Zelda series has 4 distinct characters(Ganon needs to get his sword first)

EDIT: yay, post 1,000. before the crash this would've been 3,000

vaati from the legend of zelda-minish cap? yeah i agree with you on that ,but back when i didnt have ssbb, i thought the makers were going to add a new character named Zant, from the legend of zelda-twilight princess to brawl. hes the second important boss in that game next to ganondorf.i can think of several move sets for him but i dont have time to edit them right now. what do u all think?

Back