The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Mog
Moogle from Final Fantasy III. Uses dances or a spear to attack.
Has a Mid-Air jump similar to Yoshi's, or has multiple Mid-Air jumps.

Taunts - Up - Wind Song
B - Sun Bath - Absorbs Energy attacks
->+B - Wind Slash - Charge attack, Takes out his Spear and holds it beside him left foot forward, right foot back, lunges forward and slashes in the presence of enemy.Medium Knock back, sends them back, not up wards, maybe at about a 20 degree angle. 6-8% damage
D+B - Plasma - A funnel of energy comes in front of him out of the ground, traps the enemy, and lasts about 1.25 seconds. Little start-up lag but also a little cool-down lag. Minimal knock back, but slightly above average damage. Full trap maybe 15, unable to use as edge-guard or in air.
U+B - Cockatrice - Throws a wild cockatrice at the enemy (whatever the heck that is) and runs in a straight line, turns around if hits a wall. Maybe 4% damage for hit when it is walking, or 10% if hit while cockatrice is in the air, and decent knock back.

Taunts - Down - Desert Aria
B - Sandstorm - Causes a sandstorm about three character lengths both directions. Cool-Down lag. Can be attacked from the air down. Last 1.5-2.5 seconds. Sends them outward but will continue to hurt the foe. Minimal knock back. about 1-2% damage on the inside, and about 4% on the very tip. Here is a diagram
((((M)))) The parenthesis shows the attack points, and the numbers show the %. Hits 1-4 times.
4321M1234 (M=Mog)
->+B - Wind Slash (these are all based on what each dance has)
D+B - Antlion - Causes a hole in front of him. He is able to move after it happens, but has some start-up lag. After the enemy steps in it (if they do) they will be sunk in like DK's headbutt or a Pitfall item. No damage.
U+B - Kitty - Mog spins around about 3 times (invincible) and becomes faster. He stays that way for about 7 seconds. He then spins two times (invincible) and slows down again.

Taunts - Left & Right - Earth Blues
B - Sonic Boom - Throws a boomerang forward at high speeds. Minimal start-up lag but decent Cool-Down lag. Decent knock back.5-8% damage.
->+B - Whump - Similar to D3's ->+B, but not likely to throw out anything special (example a spiked thing or an item), just wild animals.
U+B - Land Slide - Mog looks up to the sky and holds in his hands up for a small start-up lag, and rocks fall from the sky and land in front of him. He cannot move during this, and can use this on the ground or in the air. He then pulls his hands down and the hole in the sky goes away.About 10% damage for getting hit by it. No combo, and decent knockback. Basically a slight down-grade of thunder.
D+B - Sun Bath - Absorbs any non-physical attack, including Star rod attacks, but slight Start-Up and Cool-Down lag.

Final Smash - Cave In - Causes many rocks to fall from the sky across the stage.
Attacks

Neutral A - Stabs forward with his lance, minimal knock back, but virtually no lag (3% damage)
AAA - Stabs, brings right hand up and left hand forward, hitting them with the butt of the spear (2%), and spins then stabs again. (5%) Not much lag, but small amount at the end of the last strike (Any ideas for a better one?)

->Tilt - Leans forward and stabs. 8%, minor cool-down.
U-Tilt - Sticks spear head in ground and pushes up off it, then kicks. A touch quicker than Pit's, but one strike instead of two. About 8%
D-Tilt - Crouches and stabs in front of him, minor Cool-Down. 7-8% damage, most at tip of spear.

->Smash - Lunges forward about 1 character length and stabs, minor cool-down lag. 10-12% damage.
U Smash - Stabs upward with spear. 13% damage
D Smash - Spins spear around him counter-clockwise. Does 10% Damage

Aerials:
N-Air - Spins in a cannonball - 2% damage per hit. 4 possible
F-Air - Stabs with his spear forward. 6-8% damage.
B-Air - Spins at a 180 degree angle and stabs, then continues the spin - 8-10% damage. If enemy is in critical state (120%+) will kill similar to Wolf's B-Air
U-Air - Does a 1/4 back flip.Stabs forward. Basically upwards. 7-9% damage.
D-Air - Does a 1/4 front flip and stabs forward. Basically Downwards. 7-10% Damage. Cannot spike.

Throws:
Swipes at enemy with two hands.
Hit - Jumps up and knees/kicks them (his legs are stubby)
F-Throw - Spins clock-wise and hurls the enemy. 5% damage.
B-Throw - Spins 1/2 way counter-clockwise and hurls the foe. 5% Damage.
U-Throw - Throws enemy straight up - 3% Damage
D-Throw - Slams enemy to the ground, making them bounce away forward, then stabs at them with spear. The reverse of a Chain Grab. Huge spacer. Maybe glitched to spike foe if used correctly off the edge. 7%

His taunts involve him spinning around in a mystical color. Light Green for Wind Song, Light Brown for Desert Aria, and Turquoise for Earth Blues.

Anything I missed?
I know my AAA wasn't good, however.

But I liked Hitmonchan's to be honest. But I feel a few amendments could come along, although we all feel that towards another move set.

lolz. Im sure ya do. Mog is good. I dont do regular attk movesets. I dont have that kind of time. If you want to do them for the sets Ive already done, feel free to do so. For Chan Man, I was thinking his A smashes to be the elemental punches.

Okay... I'm going to post a move-set tomorrow. I'll let it be a surprise as to what it'll be :p.

lolz. Im sure ya do. Mog is good. I dont do regular attk movesets. I dont have that kind of time. If you want to do them for the sets Ive already done, feel free to do so. For Chan Man, I was thinking his A smashes to be the elemental punches.

I'm not so agreeing with that one. I think if anything, elemental punches should be Specials, because fighting type could be about every physical attack. But that's just me. I'm sure I'll lose, but we should make a couple of the same people and see who is preferred, mine or yours =P

Lolz. I already know mine is prefferred. Theires 35 pages of it on this thread saying so.

I know, but it would still be fun. Who knows, maybe I might pull something out of my rectum. Or should we just do a general topic (i.e. 4th generation Pokemon)?

Yeah, but I didn't read it. I'm sure you would. I'm not entirely creative, and you have better knowledge of damage, but I'm gonna make one by tomorrow.

Cool. Then take some time and read my sets. I bet you didnt read any, save for the Chan man did you?

No, i wasn't really sure who it was, or wasn't worried about them. I just am for the ones who might be interesting. Like I didn't even bother to read Darth, because I don't wanna see him in SSB at all.

Wow. I read Mog, even though I have no idea nor care who he is. I think you should read them and give them a chance instead of just shooting them down.

Back