The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

@ CK: I cant remember it, but I know what it is! Wait.... South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut! Stan says it after he sees the Clitorice! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D [/epicwin]

@ CK: I cant remember it, but I know what it is! Wait.... South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut! Stan says it after he sees the Clitorice! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D [/epicwin]

Both hes like a human who doesnt feel pain. His powers unreal were his def is remarcsbly weak. not to be set in ssbb, thats the actual storyline.

Final Smash is overpowered. :p

There's no such thing as a B-dash...

This "spaces" term confuses me. How far is one space? o_o; I need to know this before I rate the moveset any further, lol.

@ Storm: And if I use my Magitwo on your Magikarp?! :D

I was thinkin right when I made this and I thought about it over night.
lm not crazy. The dash b moves legit. There IS a dash b.

Just like samus' missles.
overB=Homing missle
DashB=Fast missle.

Sorry for posting a day later. I couldnt let this live.

That's not a Dash B, it's a Smash B; or something like that. The actual attack doesn't change in the case of a B and Smash B having any differences; there's just a slight chance in the attack effect. So Samus' two missles are considered the same move, Smash B isn't supposed to be a completely different move from the original.

It can be sub'd though. The cross and lightning mail are close because they draw power from the same sorce, And virtualy do the same thing.

Cross is the slower version with a wider range, and LM is very fast and a smaller range.

The design of the game could alow thouse 2 to co-op in 1button catagory. However, B-> & SmashB(dash) are catagorized as to diffrent moves, same family. Most charecters dont have this function, but its there. Richter would be equiped with this ability.

Hey newbie, welcome to the Brawl forums. We've got a "rule" in this thread, though. If you're going to suggest a character, detail is necesarry. You know, movesets, why, how the character would contribute, etc. Pretty simple to follow, yeah? It's just to keep the thread clean of n00bery and thoughtless posts, and in general just make it a better thread.

I would honestly like to see Wolf Link, just to shake things up. I don't have much of a move set, but I could make one, although I'm sure one has already been made.

Ya, there was a Wolf moveset in the thread before the apocolypse; t'was pretty good too. I believe there were multiple ones from a bunch of different member as well. ... Too bad there's no way to retrieve them. =/

You know, a bunch of people were arguing how Wolf Link wouldn't fit in the game, in the original thread. Bunch of stiffs; don't even know the reason for this thread. :lol:

So... I guess I'm back to making move-sets?

Let me see what was requested....

Waluigi
Megaman
Cloud (I still haven't done it)
Wolf Link? (Do you want me to attempt this?)

Probably others, but you'll have to remind me. I'll use this post as my list, so I'll edit / strikeout as I need to.

Wolf Link would be awsome. Cloud from FF7 would be wicked so would Sora.

Megaman is a maybe if you make a good move set for him. Waluigi would be interesting.

I say go for all of them. Maybe I should make a few more myself though no said if they were any good or not. They are on page 32 if case anyone is interested in reading them.

Last edited:
Back