The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

@ CK: Then the world explodes. :lol:

Nono.

THEN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE!
I'm sure someone can identify that quote.

Aaaanyways.

A space=mario? ... Ok then.

Well, 1.5 spaces seems like good range for most of his moves, so he's got good range and speed? What about his knockback in general? Compare it to someone.

That 4 spaces move seems like a crazy move though, it'd be broken unless it came out like Zamus' Side B.

yuh brain implode.

Bodine:
no Im not refering do judgment. Im refering to the entire story line.
There's a part in the story of Castlevania that tells who has more stamina? That must've been an odd, 4th wall breaking conversation between characters.

Final smash clarify:
all players total damage: 17-37%
and the cross is a 4space centeres. meanin 2 on left 2 on right.

His knock back is slightly ubove avrage but is coutered by self knock back & cooldown
-----
@bodine:
No but richter is suppost to be the strongest after taking draculas role as lord of the castle. Belmonts are known for weak stanima & insane atack power. Richters role is played boosting both.

Last edited:
THEN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE!

Ummm... I know what thats from... Its not DBZ, is it the Akira Tetsuo thing? Ill meditate on this one, surely the force has an answer [/epicnerdstrand]

Final smash clarify:
all players total damage: 17-37%
and the cross is a 4space centeres. meanin 2 on left 2 on right.

His knock back is slightly ubove avrage but is coutered by self knock back & cooldown

So he's light weight, and he has a good bit of cooldown... I can see him being a balanced character.

The only nitpick I have is that enhanced mode he enters after his FS. How long does it last? If it lasts too long, then it'l be broken.

Ummm... I know what thats from... Its not DBZ, is it the Akira Tetsuo thing? Ill meditate on this one, surely the force has an answer [/epicnerdstrand]

Akira Tetsuo? You are incorrect. Failure. :p

6secs on Strength mode.
And hes unique beacause hes a heavy weight but his own moves cause a self knock back. Referinf to slide kick. one of his sig. moves but in every game he has a knock back on it.

I get what your sayin though.
When he gets hit his knock back isnt much. Its hard to explain. look on utube (can some on post this?) and type symphony of the night Intro. Itll show a feel for him. Hes the blue one, not the guy with the cape (alucard)

Dragon Ball Z?

You better get it right, Bodine. :lol:

6secs on Strength mode.
And hes unique beacause hes a heavy weight but his own moves cause a self knock back. Referinf to slide kick. one of his sig. moves but in every game he has a knock back on it.

I get what your sayin though.
When he gets hit his knock back isnt much. Its hard to explain. look on utube (can some on post this?) and type symphony of the night Intro. Itll show a feel for him. Hes the blue one, not the guy with the cape (alucard)

I'm not sure what you mean by "self knock back". Does he increase his own damage meter? Or do some of his attacks actually send him flying? ... I don't get it. =/

Back