The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

i would say a battalion wars soldier or well where's waluigi man and sam fisher oracle louie

Dominic, read please.

Hey newbie, welcome to the Brawl forums. We've got a sort of "rule" in this thread though, if you're going to suggest a character, detail is necesarry. You know, movesets, why, how the character would contribute, etc. Pretty simple to follow, yeah? I can tell by your correct grammar you're not the run of the mill newbie, so it should be relatively easy to follow, eh?

And yes, I tell everyone this. :lol: It's just to keep posts hearty and not like "id lik nucklez frum sonic in brawl".

waluigi battalion wars 2 soldier Louie form pikmin2 and peter griffin and a koopa a koopa kid a tails a knuckles a eggman a toad hmm hulk hogan that one i don't know a Dominic a Nick and thats all

ok i just read this and i got like 20 characters i just said

That's not detail, that's just slapping a bunch of characters into a post; that's a no-no. :p

Also, please don't post multiple times in a row, it's against the rules (not just the thread's, lol). You can use the "EDIT REPLY" button at the bottom of your posts to add anything you need to your last post. Simple and easy, yeah?

waluigi about the same as luigi but he jumps higher but is slower

waluigis smash tennis racket left or right smashing ya this going to take to long so ill tell you louies

same as olmar but jumps higher final smash the giant spider or the same as olmars

I believe you should read the rules. :) Here's a direct quote from the rules.

9. No Double Posting
If you need to add any information to your previous post, use the "edit" button at the top-right corner of your post. This prevents the page from becoming unnecessarily cluttered, and it takes the same amount of time as making a completely new post right below your previous one. If a double post is spotted, the post will just be removed without question.

And now, for a link to the rules.

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

ya this is my first time reading them still though sorry for all the replys i got carried away to but ya sorry

Last edited:
Back