The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

bobszhi, try not to double post (meaning posting twice in a row). There's an edit button that allows you to update your post. Also, your posts have to be at least 5 words.

Shadow the hedgehog jeez

As you can see... that's 4 (if you count jeez as a word (not sure if it actually is)).

Hmm... I'll make a rough draft.

Shadow*91
B: Creates an RP. This gives Shadow a temporarily new costume (one of three) which gives certain powers. The 1st costume increases his luck, the 2nd his speed, the 3rd his strength.
Side B: He throws a signature at a character. If the character is hit it becomes trapped inside the signature and merges with it. The character then suffers being stuck in a forum for the rest of the game.
Up B: Shadow burns himself in a pillar of fire and gets rocketed into the air. Shadow takes 999% damage and deals instant double KO if he hits (you lose two stocks instead of one).
Down B: Shadow scratches his head and uses another characters move randomly. If in his first suit his Falcooooonnnn PUUUNNCCCHHH!!!! always hits since he is extremely lucky.
Hmmm... might be my best yet XD.

LOL great move set! I think Shadow*91 is officially my favorite character :thumbsup::D

Anyways...

Lavi (D.Gray Man){My Avatar and Sig}
Lavi is an exorcist, he kills monsters called Akuma. He's also heir to the Bookman legacy. The Bookman are record keepers, they keep as neutral as possible and record the real history, not the stuff that appears in history books. Lavi loves to make jokes and has a habit of going gaga over pretty girls going "STRIIIIKEEEE!!" Lavi's weapon is his Size-Changing Hammer. It's able to shrnk or grow to any length or size yet it keeps the same weight.
↑Taunt: Spin his hammer.
←→Taunt: Hammer grows and shrinks while he says, "Big hammer, little hammer. Grow, Grow, Grow!"
↓Taunt: Looks around. If a girl character is alive on the field his eye gets a heart and he screams "STRIIIKKKEEE!!"

B=Hammer Slam: Spins his hammer then slams it down in front of himself.
Can be charged but can't be held. Charging it makes the hammer grow. Max charge is half of FD. always does 15% and average horizontal knockback. Charging only increases range

→B=Homerun Swing: Spins his hammer and swings forward like a homerun bat.
opposite of basic B. can be charged for more damage and knockback but only reaches two steps ahead of him.

↓B=Fire Seal: Slams his hammer down and a pillar of fire erupts around himself.
The pillar can be held by holding B. When its active, all enemies are pulled to the fire causing 10% damage on contact. However Lavi takes 5% every 2 seconds he holds the fire.

↑B=Wood Seal: Activates the Wood seal which lets him control nature. He creates a wind that shoves him into the air.
Does no damage and pushes him as far as Zelda's↑B. He can't use B moves until he lands and all players next to him get the boost as well but they get put in a fall-state.

opinions?

His B move is too powerful, otherwise good job.
You should make it have a disadvantage by giving it a longer charge time or not such a huge range (well... you never gave one to start). Also, how long does the Down B last?

Now that I think about it... does the hammer (for the B move) grow upwards, too? If it did the move would be way too strong, since aerial moves would be countered as well as ground. Also, does the hammer block attacks or would they go past his hammer and hit into him?

@king:it goes farther till it reaches full charge. takes 5 seconds for full.

down B lasts as long as the player holds it and has the damage to give but it can't be used after 350% to be fair

@Inu: thats cause i thought this up in 2-3 minutes. the taunts keep with Lavi's personality don't they?

Oh yeah. Especially the Strike one. I figured you would put that since it seemed to irresitable to do it. That and some of your fav Lavi parts have him doing that till Allen usually yells at him.

Lavi sees a pretty lady "STRIIIKKKEEE!!!"
lady notices and plays along "Oh, you like me? Wanna go on a date?"
Lavi "YES!"
Allen smacks him with his claw. "Lavi thats the enemy."
Lavi "How can pretty be evil?"
Allen shoots him this time. "SHE'S EVIL IDIOT!"

Hmm... I'll make a rough draft.

Shadow*91
B: Creates an RP. This gives Shadow a temporarily new costume (one of three) which gives certain powers. The 1st costume increases his luck, the 2nd his speed, the 3rd his strength.
Side B: He throws a signature at a character. If the character is hit it becomes trapped inside the signature and merges with it. The character then suffers being stuck in a forum for the rest of the game.
Up B: Shadow burns himself in a pillar of fire and gets rocketed into the air. Shadow takes 999% damage and deals instant double KO if he hits (you lose two stocks instead of one).
Down B: Shadow scratches his head and uses another characters move randomly. If in his first suit his Falcooooonnnn PUUUNNCCCHHH!!!! always hits since he is extremely lucky.

Hmmm... might be my best yet XD.

I lol'd. XD

Good moveset Shadow, although as previously mentioned the B moves don't have huge detail, they're all very original, and I personally don't see them as overpowered; such a long charge time for the nuetral B means it isn't broken.

Back