the other weaponary in the legend of zelda:tp

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
i know the weapons and armour that that have been shown so far but what will they put in the final game:confused: im thinking what weapon will they toss or change the name of (ie LOZ:WW skull hammer instead of megaton hammer) what do you guys think?

agreed...because its just more speculation and someone might think its true and spread rumors... which we reeeally dont need any more of

Come on, this is a forum - all we can do is imagine and speculate about things - Im all for it unless it has to do with the release date, for some reason that is my pet peeve

there was sort of a thread already like this. it is old LoZ items you want in the next, but i dont know if you would consider it the same thing.

motherbrainrulez said:
link should get a gun
thats what i said a while ago...(i dont remember where or when on here) but people said it would ruin the "medival" perspective of the game. it would be cool though:)

Mr_Stoukaph said:
thats what i said a while ago...(i dont remember where or when on here) but people said it would ruin the "medival" perspective of the game. it would be cool though:)
I'm not sure a gun would work (unless he held two, gangta style:lol:)

Perhaps a crossbow?

NateTheGreat said:
Perhaps a crossbow?
that would be easier to aim, but make hyrule more advanced than it really is. of course, maybe a boss has it and its like an upgrade from the bow:D

I hope he gets the megaton hammer, and not the skull hammer. I didn't like the skull hammer.

Like, he should find the megaton hammer somewhere in goron village, and it would be all rusty. Then he would have to get it refurbished or whatever, and it would be so fun.

I just cant wait for TP. Its all I think about now.....

Yeah, I had mentioned the crossbow because it keeps with the medieval theming. But I dont know what else - maybe a dueling sword would be neat, and the option for duel swords - although Im not sure how that would work on the wii. Maybe a David and Goliath style sling shot too. that could be neat

Back