The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

He told me it wasn't his competitive team either, but I don't believe him.....

... That's why his Aegislash sucks so badly, ya damn fool. Those damage calcs should serve only to confirm that it's not his actual team lol.

Smash with skilled friends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smash with random people in area

nope.avi

Friends can't always satisfy that competitive spirit. There's a reason why people flock to tourneys, and it's not just because online < offline. The strongest of bonds are formed on Battlefield (though some would argue FD, and/or in the Bolganone of war). People go to tourneys just as much to win money 'n compete as they do to socialize with other who hold the same passions they do... which is t' say, make friends.

The money might weigh more to people who make a living off it, obvsly.

I can't lose my tech skill or anything because of online habits.

By sayin' that, you're kind'a essentially sayin' by association that my tech skill offline would be ****; I can assure you it ain't. But I still catch your meanin'.

Forgot how fun Smash is.

fix'd

get online moar often

Last edited:
... That's why his Aegislash sucks so badly, ya damn fool. Those damage calcs should serve only to confirm that it's not his actual team lol.
Well I've been using my Modest one for such a long time now, it makes his look bad because I don't have Swords Dance on it.

nope.avi

Friends can't always satisfy that competitive spirit.
You. MR. Everyone else on WiiChat that's a competitive Smasher (no one).

That's all J needs, unless he's beating you way more often then he should be. :lol:

Other way 'round, im 2 gud 4 h1m. inb4 johnz

An Ivory Lagiacrus gave me two Lagi Mantle (captured it and got one via 3% drop rate, other one was a 1% mission reward). Immediately afterwards, I got a Stygian Skymerald (another 1% mission reward)... but I wasn't even tryin' to get either, both missions were my first G-rank hunts for 'em. That's some retarded luck right there, as I need two of the former and will definitely make somethin' outta the latter.

Speakin' of, the only thing that could've made the Zinogre cooler is... well, stygian coloring. [STRIKE]then again im biased[/STRIKE]

Last edited:
Some passerby just offered me their HM slave for trade. lolwut

EDIT: Just made someone rage-quit a battle by using Oblivion Wing.

After gettin' those lucky three items in a row, I thought to myself: "wonder if I'll get a not-so-stygian Skymerald this quickly..." ohay a skymerald on my second hunt

Ever since I spent an age tryin' to get Bird Wyvern Gems for my Wroggi S armor, I've had things very easy... Wonder how long this luck will last me. Even if it suddenly ended now, can't say I would complain.

Some passerby just offered me their HM slave for trade. lolwut

Better than another Feebas.

I think I prefer how regular Aegislash looks, personally. Maybe if I saw an animated one...

Holy crap, Protean activates on every turn? I thought it was only the first one, and Greninja became a "pure" Pokemon of that type.

DAMN. Now I look forward to using mine even more. also "black kratos" is nice name for shiny greninja heh

I played UnEpic for a solid couple of hours, if I had started playing it earlier oh man who knows how long I would've spent playing that. Got up to the Gardens, the games soundtrack and tough as nails difficulty (even though I'm on normal) is why I enjoy this game so much.

Also yesterday in college, my mate was playing Final (Brutal) Doom and he somehow got himself stuck on top of his marines. He also somehow managed to gib himself four times on the same level by jump kicking bleeding enemies and getting crushed between the levels roof and the dying enemy because I told him that jump kicks was the easiest way to get a cruelty bonus on enemies without a berserk pack. Funny stuff.

holy karp @ dire miralis (though the fight was hilariously easy, lamesauce)

Also, Lucent Narga's tail attacks OHKO me when it's raging. Yes, even the two weaker ones. Looks like I'll have t' hold off on the Longsword Megrez's Asterism and get some better armor instead... and the main reason I want said weapon was so that I could get a godlike Fire element Longsword via grinding Silver Rathalos. Unfortunately, said wyvern bounces white sharpness weapons (Megrez has purple sharpness, teh bestest apparently), so no Fire Longsword. Said Fire weapon would let me easily grind for a specific better armor I want as well, half for aesthetics and half for bein' better than Wroggi X both in defense and skills. But nope, I'll have t' do it out of order since I want Megrez anyways... ... ...

On the bright side, an Azure Rathalos gave me the Rathalos Mantle I needed really quickly (also another Skymerald from an intruding Zinogre lol). I'm gonna assume Gold Rathian can bounce white sharpness weapons as Silver Rath does and grind some Pink Rathian instead for Rathian Mantle.

Also also, Assasin halp. Assumin' you've obtained some G-rank Jho stuff in your time, might you have some tips for findin' those Black Blood-bearing savages? I want that there Deviljho Longsword fully upgraded, been wantin' a Dragon element weapon. Obvsly Google has answers, but I'd also like to hear advice from a veteran.

god damn all of the switches

Is that how you competitive people usually play?

You mean, not letting our Pokes get pointlessly KO'd like noobs? Yep.

Holy crap, Protean activates on every turn? I thought it was only the first one, and Greninja became a "pure" Pokemon of that type.

DAMN. Now I look forward to using mine even more. also "black kratos" is nice name for shiny greninja heh

Protean is the sole reason why Greninja is so great. Without it, he wouldn't be OU.

GGs t' Mr. Rust. Glad to see your Ike's back up to snuff.

I'm still angry at the one update that made N-air so fast.

I'm still angry at the one update that made Roy's Long Ranged Poke so fast. Although it was funny when I overused it that one time.

Back