The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Nooo, they nerfed the Short Circuit. It was good while it lasted.

Played some Chivalry for the first time in over a month. Vanguard's seem to have gotten a buff somewhere. Dagger-type weapons are still annoyingly more powerful than large weapons.

Nooo, they nerfed the Short Circuit. It was good while it lasted.

Played some Chivalry for the first time in over a month. Vanguard's seem to have gotten a buff somewhere. Dagger-type weapons are still annoyingly more powerful than large weapons.

Yes because making the Engineer a Pyro was a good idea.

assasin halp

Assasin halp. Assumin' you've obtained some G-rank Jho stuff in your time, might you have some tips for findin' those Black Blood-bearing savages? I want that there Deviljho Longsword fully upgraded, been wantin' a Dragon element weapon. Obvsly Google has answers, but I'd also like to hear advice from a veteran.

Speakin' of huntin' monstars, I discovered this and gleefully got my hands on a Rathian Mantle quick 'n easy, forgin' that there Fire element Longsword. Immediately made for the Tundra and extincted it's Gigginox population to make some armor. Now all I need is to murder some Lucent Narga and I'll obtain the Longsword I've especially wanted.

The grind is nearly complete.

I'm still angry at the one update that made Roy's Long Ranged Poke so fast. Although it was funny when I overused it that one time.

But it has 'bout as much ending lag as Marth's F-smash... and notably less knockback.

Speakin' of Roy's F-tilt, I often use it multiple times by accident lol.

Never existed in Tri and haven't progressed Ultimate far enough, so I don't know. Use the Jhen longsword instead. Then hop into srs online hunts. Do it!

SMT IV's 3rd person dungeon crawling is great, but it's so jarring being pulled into first person battles with 2D sprites. Q seems to have adopted 3D models, but they're using EO's engine, which already used 3d models in battle.

Yes because making the Engineer a Pyro was a good idea.

You're just to dumb to understand the brilliance of Pyroneer.

Last edited:
I refuse to settle for an HP IV of 10 on this Timid Porygon even if everything else is completely fine
ugh
Generation V breeding sucks, but I want Trick...

It's strange. I've got plenty of games I'm enjoying on the 3DS, but I can't find one single-player game on the PC that can keep my attention. Makes me sad. Maybe I'll try another mmo soon, because PvE.

I discovered two glitches? in Project M 3.0
One is a taunt thing with Ice Climbers and the other is that apparently Ganon gets his jump back after he uses his Down B

Maybe, I haven't really played Ganon that much since a while ago

For some reason I can remember him having a jump cancel out of one of his specials, might be another character though but for some reason I remember it being him.

I did learn that DI doesn't matter with Ganon when he is thrown by Mewtwo's Up Throw
Kill percent with and without DI is 117%

You mean they did that because they though Ganon couldn't recover?

What, did only Falcon get his second jump back after an aerial Down-B in Melee?

Isn't it possible to like, jump out of his Down B? For some reason I can remember him having a jump cancel out of one of his specials

nope.avi

I did learn that DI doesn't matter with Ganon when he is thrown by Mewtwo's Up Throw
Kill percent with and without DI is 117%

... Really? Does that apply on other stages (with a differing percentage based on the ceiling blast zone's height)?

Back