The Ranting/Venting Thread.

Because I want to?

I honestly don't think that a thirty second time out is going to ruin a date with the person you're supposed to be spending the rest of your life with.

Brawny said:
I hope I'm never on a date with you, Tyler. :D

No kidding, we were at Applebees, the moment was right, he answers a call from a buddy at the gym who had just put up 105 lbs.

I guess I don't have to tell you he did NOT get lucky that night...

I don't like to be micro-managed. I'm good at my job, which isn't anything to brag about at all, it's pathetic, I'm just saying...I don't need to be watched. It makes me nervous. The new manager loves to stare at us from afar, instead of working on her own sales. Whatever. Tomorrow we have a staff meeting and I plan to subtly (if possible) bring it up, if nobody else does first. I have a feeling one person will. She's pretty outspoken and amazing.

Sometimes I want to say things that are extreeeeeeeeeemely politically incorrect. Just in a venting type of way. I need to make a blog or something.

Mass-Bump #2

-Losing weight
-Not being able to play Brawl
-more acne
-horrible genes
-horrible parents

and then theres...

-Having such good people be so far away. Honestly, god couldn't have a bit of sympathy for us? How sick would it be if we all lived in the same town and could party up every weekend?

Tyler your parents can't be completely horrible. Look at their offspring and how it was raised to be amazing =)

- Wii remote not responding exactly how I'd like it to. I can't do the wretched twirls in Hannah Montana properly. I can't even get to the Paris concert since I haven't completed the practice becaaaause I can't do the twirls =(

- Adam isn't here.
- GOLF IN MONKEY BALL IS RETARDED.
- I need a good game.
- A game that happens to not be released here...
- For another hundred years.

Uhm, good things...

- LIE IN.

-I have a cold
-I can complain about something when Brawl is sitting right in front of me.

Mainly how I have to kill 2 hours (instead of sleeping) doing absolutely nothing.

Back