The Ranting/Venting Thread.

Don't you just hate that? The day slips away and your work stays at the same point.

EDIT: Haha, just saw your avatar Brawny. :lol:

Last edited:
No, I like what I do in the mean time :)

But the whole work thing sucks...when 1am rolls around and my state of happiness ends.

Haha, yea. Its always fun until you realize you have to do the work you've been procrastinating.

@Brawny's avatar: I knew there was a reason I was an athiest :p

Ugh, when it's Christmas time I suddenly realize how much I miss highschool!
Nothing is better than performing...in the entire world. I need to audition for some kind of local theater company or orchestra.

I started Christmas shopping today. I'm about 1/3 done, and I AM SO BROKE. It's ridiculous. I don't get paid until next Friday. It's just a good thing my sisters and I have a general distaste for eachother, 2 people off my list =)

Celeste said:
@Brawny's avatar: I knew there was a reason I was an athiest :p

Nice :lol:

I don't really have any thing to vent about at the moment... I have hoildays and it's becoming a nice summer.

Last edited:
Oh, btw...if I hear Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas (Is You)" over the loudspeaker in another retail store, I'll probably have a mini breakdown.
I love me some Mimi, but damn, switch it up a bit, she recorded a whole Christmas album :\

Lol agreed

Well lets see...Me and my girlfriend broke up today because things weren't working out I guess. It was mutual though so it was fine. I'm cranky because I pulled an all nighter last night because I had to work on my report that was due today. I still have homework to do and I shouldn't be posting here but I am a procrastinator.

Lately it doesn't seem like I've been getting much accomplished.

Go to school. Go to the gym. Eat Dinner. Do my homework. Talk a bit on here.

And then it starts all over again. It feels like I'm just...living. I'm just here, but I'm not doing anything, just staying still. Anybody else feel like that? Its depressing...Hopefully Christmas Break will help shake things up a bit.

LevesqueIsKing said:
And then it starts all over again. It feels like I'm just...living. I'm just here, but I'm not doing anything, just staying still. Anybody else feel like that? Its depressing...Hopefully Christmas Break will help shake things up a bit.
I always feel like that. Just existing...not living.
Btw did you ever see my response bb?

Celeste said:
Is that directed at me?

If so, which response are you referring to? The one regarding Brawny's avy or something else?

Celeste said:
It sucks...

And [if that is directed at me] yes, I did. Thank you.

Back