The Ranting/Venting Thread.

I'm glad it stopped raining, and hailing, I couldn't hear a thing because the sound of it hitting the conservatory was so loud! It was pathetic!

Edit: I was luckily out the house, in uni, shopped, and home before the weather got too horrendous...thank God! I had a big Clinton's bag with cards and a big gift bag in, it was blowing around enough without the gale forces!

Lewi T said:
I'm glad it stopped raining, and hailing, I couldn't hear a thing because the sound of it hitting the conservatory was so loud! It was pathetic!

Try walking in it for half a freaking hour.

Frogger said:
Try walking in it for half a freaking hour.
Lol nightmare. I hate getting caught in the rain, especially in certain clothes.

blueovalboy7 said:
Can't say I'd like to deal with that weather, but I do like rainy days.
I don't mind when it rains, I just don't like it when there's a combination of rain and cold, or rain and wind (or cold and wind for that matter). I like it when it rains at night though and I'm in bed! Or, I absolutely love having a footy game in the rain, the worse rain the better! I get so hyped up when a lot of other people turn into pussys.

Lewi T said:
I don't mind when it rains, I just don't like it when there's a combination of rain and cold, or rain and wind (or cold and wind for that matter). I like it when it rains at night though and I'm in bed! Or, I absolutely love having a footy game in the rain, the worse rain the better! I get so hyped up when a lot of other people turn into pussys.

Can't see any of your dodgy moves in the rain, that's why.

I love strong winds and heavy rain with heavy hailstones. They're so fun to walk through.

I want to do the thing that guy does from that energy saving ad on TV does, I think it was e-on or something like that, where he leans forward and the wind is holding his weight.

Frogger said:
Can't see any of your dodgy moves in the rain, that's why.
Hey my dodgy moves win games! When it's raining it allows you to slide like 10 yards, which is fun, and useful! You can get away with so much more when the pitch is a mud bath as well, because any bad challenge can be blamed on the pitch...plus, I've found that quite a few people can't really play on mud bath pitches, because it's too hard to actually 'play' football, which is where yours trulys versatility kicks in!

Lewi T said:
Hey my dodgy moves win games! When it's raining it allows you to slide like 10 yards, which is fun, and useful! You can get away with so much more when the pitch is a mud bath as well, because any bad challenge can be blamed on the pitch...plus, I've found that quite a few people can't really play on mud bath pitches, because it's too hard to actually 'play' football, which is where yours trulys versatility kicks in!

...So it's like a pitch made out of those kiddy slidey matt things... Awesome. Such a shame that football sucks.

Frogger said:
...So it's like a pitch made out of those kiddy slidey matt things... Awesome. Such a shame that football sucks.
This conversation has ended.

Only joking, well I'm not but, I am...yep it's like a pitch made out of those kiddy slidey matt things! We didn't play last Wednesday thought because it was even worse, it was water-logged - that's just too far, unplayable.

It's funny when people do it during rugby and then they get told to change shirts since our shirts are too different colours (Inside Out) for team matches and it's all cold on the inside. How They Be So Stupid?

OMG My Braces Hurt so much today =[, Just gotten it tighten like 5 hours ago, now It hurts like hell =[. Wish I could stop the pain =[

FINALS NEXT WEEK! OMG! BOOK REPORT THURSDAY OMG!

Lol, that reminds me of myself, like.. a week ago. (health project).
I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW! <333333

[rant]OMG, truong, you're gonna own me tomorrowz[/rant]

Back