The Ranting/Venting Thread.

No sarcasm. Sorry, I do think it is weird, I've always lived in CA, but I've gone to the snow since I could walk, started skiing when I was 5 I think. Contrary to popular belief on the other side of the country, there are parts of CA that get snow and are accessible to most people of the state. :D

Here is a bit of food for thought, where I'm from has an elevation of around 500 feet or so, and it has snowed there twice in my lifetime, twas amazing, only snow day I've ever had.

Last edited:
It doesn't snow as much as it used to here in certain place of of the UK. Like mine...

I remember when I was your age, we used to make Snow Angels but they always turned out as Devils. We also made snowwomen and arse-raped them to death. What glorious times those were.

Sounds familiar, whereabouts you from, RadNad?

I haven't had snow since, what, '97? Yeah, pretty crappy being so close to Ireland.

WTF?! I'm not posh! I'm not old! You are so off my Christmas Card List! Even though I don't know what part of Liverpool you're from. (Was it Liverpool?)

Frogger said:
Sounds familiar, whereabouts you from, RadNad?

I haven't had snow since, what, '97? Yeah, pretty crappy being so close to Ireland.
'97?? I'm pretty sure it snowed like, last year round here. Although it was in March oddly. It has snowed in Winter more recently than '97 though!

Lewi T said:
'97?? I'm pretty sure it snowed like, last year round here. Although it was in March oddly. It has snowed in Winter more recently than '97 though!

An inch of sleet is not snow, hahaha. You live in the Wirral, I think they got quite a bit of it, but never where I live.

Don't argue with the scouse, RadNad, just shower us with gifts.

...Because we'll only end up robbing them off you anyway.

Frogger said:
An inch of sleet is not snow, hahaha. You live in the Wirral, I think they got quite a bit of it, but never where I live.
What about an inch of snow? I assumed that it must have been pretty similar here as it is to you, in fact, I find it colder in Liverpool, and windier.

Don't argue with the scouse, RadNad, just shower us with gifts.

...Because we'll only end up robbing them off you anyway.
Lmao, nice.

Lewi T said:
What about an inch of snow? I assumed that it must have been pretty similar here as it is to you, in fact, I find it colder in Liverpool, and windier.

Lmao, nice.

The gale force today getting to college was unbelievable, it was just peachy when I stepped out then TEAMING DOWN WITH RAIN, painful rain. D=

We don't get snow, it's just a lot of hale that just seems to gather up, them turns into clumps of ice, and it's usually gone by the afternoon. No reason to have a snow day, I've never had a snow day, neeh.

Back