The Ranting/Venting Thread.

blueovalboy7 said:
How about that avatar Brawny?
Hahah I like it.
Win any arguments lately? Isn't it fun? XD.

{Axtlár} said:
Yes, he is; has been for one year now, and he is a PANist (National Action Party), which is the party I am for. In México there are various parties, not just two.
Sorry for the off-topicness, this post is my last on this.
From Wikipedia:
The National Action Party (Spanish: Partido Acción Nacional), known by the acronym PAN, is a conservative and Christian Democratic party and one of the three main political parties in Mexico.

Oh snap, hahah.

Last edited:
omfgdoublepost

I liked it a lot too, I'm going to try and stay away from the potentially offensive avatars now, too much drama comes along with them.

blueovalboy7 said:
I fail to see how it is close-minded, but then again you appear to be liberal and we tend not to understand each other's beliefs, so I will leave it at that.

wow you really are close-minded, i understand your belief, because im' open-minded, you dont' understand mine, because you are close-minded

mushroomedmario said:
wow you really are close-minded, i understand your belief, because im' open-minded, you dont' understand mine, because you are close-minded
Do everyone a favor and leave it alone, I don't plan on responding to anymore comments on the subject.

blueovalboy7 said:
Do everyone a favor and leave it alone, I don't plan on responding to anymore comments on the subject.
It's good you changed your ways on the offensive avatars, though, even if it's to annoy only one person.

{Axtlár} said:
It's good you changed your ways on the offensive avatars, though, even if it's to annoy only one person.
Yea, I realize some are too offensive to others so I'll just try to stick to ones that I feel strongly about, or that are amusing.

Back on the thread topic, I'm annoyed that I missed my show, and now have to wait until midnight to watch it...I was planning on playing some COD:4.

Last edited:
That'll happen. :D I haven't slept yet, it is now 7 A.M. local time, and I think I'm going to hit up the gas station for a Monster, I'll be back.

We should have had no school today, but we only got a 2 hour delay, that sucks. I freaking died trying to drive to school in the snow.

Yes, the most when turning into the school's parking lot. How ironic...

Haha, I love irony. It just started raining a few hours ago and I'm loving it, I wish it would snow just once down here in San Diego.

Ah, that sucks. My sister went to college with a girl who was like 20 and had never seen snow in her entire life until it snowed one day at their college. Thats crazy :lol:

Yea, it is weird how some people could go their entire childhood without experiencing the joy of snow.

Back