The Ranting/Venting Thread.

Also, there would be a lot less murder without guns. It's very hard to kill 32 people and injure 23 inside a University with a knife or a car.

Brawny said:
Didn't you just say that it wasn't about abortion? Oh well.

It gets gray for me too...don't think all Christians are all cut-and-dried about this either. That baby has a right to life as much as the next person. (insert "A FETUS IS NOT A HUMAN BEING"). In instances of rape/incest, I don't know where I stand. I would still strongly urge having the baby.

It's more the "I had sex and I don't want to accept the responsibility of it" that I hate. There certainly should be enough abortions to require separate abortion clinics.

Edit: Nah, you just usually are a bit more bubbly...even when discussing such topics.
Initially I wasn't going to go into abortion, but when you said the crazy/enraged thing, I changed my mind.

I completely understand what you said about the "I had sex and I don't want to accept responsibility" type of abortions. It's something that should be used in EXTREME situations, not just the casual "ohhh, yeah, I had a one night stand and we couldn't find a condom :\" situation. To me, women dumb enough to do **** like that deserve to have to carry the baby for 9 months to teach them a lesson. I'm definitely not frivolous about abortion =)

Hah, sorry about my lack of bubbliness. My manager was a jerk all evening >.<

AndThen? said:
Also, there would be a lot less murder without guns. It's very hard to kill 32 people and injure 23 inside a University with a knife or a car.

Look, I'm not saying those weren't horrible tragedies. (Which aren't?) I'm saying both of those had obtained illegal weapons. Gun control laws only take guns out of the hands of those responsible users. The kid in the mall shooting had AN ASSAULT RIFLE. The VT shooter had a Glock 22 if I remember correctly. Illegal to get at his age as well. The strong black market makes gun laws fairly useless.

Also, I am a child of rape. :) So I have a personal stake in abortion. Or, rather, the lack thereof.

Edit: Parade of the avatars now?

Last edited:
Brawny said:
Edit: Parade of the avatars now?
Lmao, I took mine off before I saw yours. Here comes another one...

Haha, what happened to the gun thing?

I don't like my avatar...too overbearing.

Edit: you don't want my opinion on homosexuals. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Celeste said:
1. Blueovalboy7, you have the most retarded avatar I've ever ****ing seen. Go tell anyone who was shopping in that Nebraska mall yesterday that guns don't kill people. I won't even start on something like Virginia Tech. Christ allmighty. It's one thing to have a political avatar, I'm all for that, but wow.

Aside from that;
2. Everything else.
I'm sorry, but you are the reason for the avatars, so I will continue to use "f***ing retarded" avatars as long as it annoys you. I'll give the same explanation I did before to another member, Guns are not made for the explicit use of killing people, it is just a very unfortunate byproduct. Abortion clinics are in the business of killing people, that is their purpose, so again, I will continue to use my "f***ing retarted" avatars.

Last edited:
Brawny said:

Well it's nice and blunt, I like it. Hahah I've saved so many political icons, they make me LOL so hard. Even Republican ones.
6t22q8o.gif

I giggled lots. So clever.

Brawny said:

Edit: you don't want my opinion on homosexuals. :thumbsup:
Hahah, no I really don't, because I still kind of like you.

blueovalboy7 said:
I'm sorry, but you are the reason for the avatars, so I will continue to use "f***ing retarded" avatars as long as it annoys you. I'll give the same explanation I did before to another member, Guns are not made for the explicit use of killing people, it is just a very unfortunate byproduct. Abortion clinics are in the business of killing people, that is their purpose, so again, I will continue to use my "f***ing retarted" avatars.
Okay, you do that :cool: I feel special that you went to that trouble for me.

Last edited:
Edit... double post oh noes!!1

Well if we're posting pics that are funny for the other party...

nogop2008logo.jpg

Unless Huckabee gains lots of momentum in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Brawny said:
Well if we're posting pics that are funny for the other party...

nogop2008logo.jpg

Unless Huckabee gains lots of momentum in Iowa and New Hampshire.
Who would your second choice be?
Giuliani is such a joke, I don't know how he can even run as a Republican, really :\ You guys are kinda screwed.

EDIT: I didn't mean that in a smug way at all, just like...Giuliani is a joke, people are ZOMG SO AFRAID OF TEH MORMON, and...yeah :\

I honestly don't believe the Republican party has a chance in this upcoming election, but I can hope.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...wait. You live in Toronto...School? Dual citizenship? Random interest in American politics?

Same with Romney and the Evangelical Christians. If Fred Thompson hadn't been such a douche... I actually like John McCain.

An awesome ticket would be Huckabee/Obama. But since we've not done that since the 1800's...

Edit @ BOB, Huck's up to 29% in Iowa!

blueovalboy7 said:

Well, well, aren't you the meanest, most offensive person on Wiichat? publicly claiming your acts are to annoy people? That just gives me reason to ignore you more in the future.

blueovalboy7 said:
don't be so close-minded....

a gun could kill a failthful father of 2, with a faithful wife, a lot of close relatives and friends,

abortion clinics can remove an embryo that can't think, can't have feelings, can't breath, can't feel or support itself...

i'm for abortions for the most part, but once a fetus gets to a certain level in development(to at least have a physical resembelance to a human being), i believe it would be wrong

Hahahaha, clearly you don't remember ABC, Vagrant, or csiguy4u.

Clearly it is not something you should be getting into Tom... Don't read into it as much as you are.

In what situations are you in favor of it mushroomedmario?

Back