The Simpsons Movie

Star Striker

Definately something.
May 30, 2007
Newry, Co. Down
Can't wait to see this!

Saw the trailer when at the cinema watching the latest Harry Potter film yesterday and the trailer was better than the film that followed it.

Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a Spiderpig does.

Anyone see the promo stunt?

07716_170803_17880771.jpg

Which was soon turned to this:

HomerChalk.gif

Yeah, every trailer I have seen looks good, and it is supposed to be way better than the last few seasons of the Simpsons, which is good to hear, although I didn't think they were that bad.

I'm not a fan of recent seasons, and I haven't been impressed by any of the trailers yet (all of them just seem to consist of Homer getting hurt), but I heard they brought back some of the old writers for the film, so perhaps there's hope.

Lol!

Funny promo pics!

Anyone heard what their doing with Kit Kat bars.. you can win like LOADS of money if you find a yellow Kit Kat lol

Star Striker said:
I haven't been able to see any of the latest seasons because I don't have Sky/Satellite.

Yeah it must suck not having cable over there.

I'll probably see this movie on the 29th thus avoiding a crowd. It should be a great movie and the trailers so far are quite funny..

Other promos I've seen them doing is converting 7 Eleven's into Kwik-E-Marts etc.. I believe I made a thread on it..

Back