the truth about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a llama for your troubles...
4663347.jpg

MasterJedi2U said:
Pity threads are not cool...I'm sure you could have dealt with that stuff privately. Not to mention you open yourself up to attack when you post your pic on the internet like that. Sorry but thats real. I know if I were in your position this situation wouldn't have even occured.
Thank you. If I were to say this I would get flamed. But seriously dude that's all this is. Some idiot on the net flamed you and you want pity. I'm sure it was offensive and highly unnecessary but no need to come out into the open. But w/e. Pity for you.

hey lee dont worry hes just as they would call in places like uzbekistan
an Assyhole

** watching to much borat AHHHH!!!!!******

lee.jarratt said:
Didnt know where else to post this, click the image below to read what ericlewis91 pm'd me.

Im getting bored of this guy now, can someone ban him! :drool:
That was so rude of that guy to say that to you! But like the other people on this thread are saying don't let it bother you because remember he has to live with himself. Also no matter where you go you will always meet some people who are darn right rude, but there will also be the people who are nice. I think it was brave of you to come out and admit your disorder, not a lot of people would do that because their shy or afraid of being rejected. Keep your head up.

ok

lee.jarratt said:
I have just pm'ed prez about this and another member and hopefully they will get banned, its just sickening.

honestly...ur the one claiming i posed as Wii-Smurf...and im acutally having lots of Pm with other people about you..and were all laughing! :thumbsup:

lee.jarratt said:
I dont know what the original reason was but recently i were debating about reps and he just lashes out on me lol.i do admit i were wrong in some cases But there was no need in the first place for saying things that bad to me.
There was no need.

dont cry buddy...lets just all make cakes with rainbows and flowers..and be bestest friends

ericlewis91 said:
honestly...ur the one claiming i posed as Wii-Smurf...and im acutally having lots of Pm with other people about you..and were all laughing! :thumbsup:
You back-stabbing son-of-a........llama....

Right can we end all the calling each and stuff:mad:

There is no point taunting him. Lets just end it all now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back