the wii is fun but...

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
hasnt it been awile since nintendo says theres going to be a mii popularity chanal, its been two months and nothing,whats your sudgestion on this?:confused:

ps. bad nintendo :hand: ! (haha joke)

Who cares, If you have to wait for channels to come out to keep u amused you have the wrong console.

keyblader123 said:
for flameing up....oh and like i said...i reported you.. dudes yall need to lay off the caffine!
lol, its nothing bad.com dont take what i say seriously, everyone on here knows im random and joke alot...

lee.jarratt said:
lol, its nothing bad.com dont take what i say seriously, everyone on here knows im random and joke alot...
*points to sig*

Original Wiichat Fool....hmmm.

The Wii is good, but....oh wait, there is no but. Sure the 360 is better right now (not even debatable, it's a fact of life set in stone), just wait till later this year. :)

keyblader123 said:
dude dont get flamed up...next time ill report that.
Report it, you wont get far, All i did was state a fact, We all no that the current channels arnt anything to write home about and this new mii channel wont be much different. All i said was if you are forced to find amusment you have the wrong console. If you cant be patient and wait for good games then sell your Wii and buy a 360 or Ps3.

I don't see how this channel is so exciting, sounds like a waste of space.

I mean they could release a channel that only says, "this is a new channel" and you guys would be estatic!

En4Neo you are a smart man, The exact same point im trying to raise.

Back