The Wii Morning Routine

PotatoWedgie

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
Cheney, WA
Now that some of the channels are in full swing, Wii has taken over my morning routine:

- Get out of bed, play a round or two of Wii Sports Tennis or Baseball to wake me up
- Shower
- Turn on the Internet channel and go to Google Reader, where I check on my various RSS feeds
- Check a few other sites in my favorites (Konami, Namco) for news
- Turn on the News channel to catch up on current events
- If I'm going anywhere that day, check the Forecast channel

An hour after I've woken up, I'm fully ready for the day. Thank you, Wii!

I usually play a couple of games of bowling check the news and then get in the shower.

My morning routine right now is,
Me hoping and praying that finally one day I will get my Wii.

Naw I've been trying so hard since Boxing Day, and its even harder because I got a gift card for bestbuy, so I have to wait untill they get some in. Ive bad luck 2, I went and was ready to camp out at one, they had 12 and I was the thirteenth there. The other week they had one left at about 4:30, I asked if they could hold it for a half hour and Id be there to get it and they wouldn't hold it for me. And yes it was gone when I got there, and it only took me 25 min to get there.

I must be the luckiest man ever. I just walked into a Wal-mart and got one. I wasn't even there to get a Wii, I was there to get rechargable batteries. :)

haha i called a few places they were all gone then called another place and they got 25 in and i went there!

Back