The Wii Morning Routine

Well I hope my parents find one before my B-day because I won't be getting any Cs this Marking Period. But once I get mine I'll probably have a morning routine too. Seeing as I get up around 5:40.

CantGetAWii, I finally gave up and got a wii on ebay (unopened, w/ receipt)... should be here Monday, but we paid $320 plus shipping for it. I'd been calling all the places, and nobody ever had them. Not ideal, but at least you'd get it...

Couldnt you guys just ask the store to call you when they get some in or dont they do that in your countries ???

Cannon- I haven't seen that with any big chain stores in the USA, but it happens in some of the smaller local chains or mom and pop stores. The big stores do enough volume business that they don't feel the need to "cater" to the customers.

cannon said:
Couldnt you guys just ask the store to call you when they get some in or dont they do that in your countries ???

Naw man Ive only been told once when they were getting them in, and I wasn't really told, I saw the add on the BestBuy website. Everytime I call they say "We dont know". I just keep calling everyday. I wont go with ebay, cus I wouldn't be allowed to get on off there.

sagema said:
I check Wii weather. Melt you damn snow!

i keep forgetting that there is more to NY than just long island i was just about to say WHAT SNOW?!?!?! we dont have even a flurry :( then again i truely dont want to go on a foot patrol in the damn snow and then fall on my ass in black ice LMAO! nothing funnier than a cop who just broke their back!:sick:

anyways! my "morning" routine is as follows- keep in mind, i work from 4-12PM!

- get my lazy bum outta bed
- check the weather and see how miserably cold it is
- check the news channel to see whats new in my area
- walk my pookie little puppy
- play a round of bowling with the boyfriend <3 watch him kick my ass
- play a round of tennis and then kick his ass! lol (paybacks are bitches!)
- get dressed and back up my stuff
- go to work!

----repeat-----

man stay younge people! getting old becomes highly predictable!!!!:crazy:

i bought my wii off a friend cause the day he bought it his mom said she would help pay for it with toys r us gift certificates so he sold it to me so he would save money.... im happy but he still hasnt got a replacement wii and i got mine in november

Man guys I feel bad for you all. You're going through what I had to go through in December. I finally decided to camp out for one. 14th in line at Best Buy where they had 23 Wii's.

I was so relieved for 9 hours of sitting in the freezing cold :p. All worth it though.

-Back on topic- What I did was call the store like daily to see if they were getting a shipment. They all said they were on the same night so I went out to Target first and they were all filled up and then to Best Buy and I got my spot. It was a really bonehead move to get there that early because no one else came till about an hour after that. And once all the spots were taking up, there was about 50 people waiting behind the last person who was getting a Wii.

Good luck to you all, seriously.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i keep forgetting that there is more to NY than just long island i was just about to say WHAT SNOW?!?!?! we dont have even a flurry :( then again i truely dont want to go on a foot patrol in the damn snow and then fall on my ass in black ice LMAO! nothing funnier than a cop who just broke their back!:sick:

anyways! my "morning" routine is as follows- keep in mind, i work from 4-12PM!

- get my lazy bum outta bed
- check the weather and see how miserably cold it is
- check the news channel to see whats new in my area
- walk my pookie little puppy
- play a round of bowling with the boyfriend <3 watch him kick my ass
- play a round of tennis and then kick his ass! lol (paybacks are bitches!)
- get dressed and back up my stuff
- go to work!

----repeat-----

man stay younge people! getting old becomes highly predictable!!!!:crazy:

Just got over a blizzard here in Mich. Glad i'm not going to NY b/c you probably smell really bad considering you don't take a shower after all that excercise :eek: Not that I want you to talk about your shower routine.:scared: :nono: :rolleyes:

Brawny said:
Just got over a blizzard here in Mich. Glad i'm not going to NY b/c you probably smell really bad considering you don't take a shower after all that excercise :eek: Not that I want you to talk about your shower routine.:scared: :nono: :rolleyes:

imagine after all that going to NYC to stand around in uniform for 8 and a half hours SOMETIMES MORE WIHT OVERTIME and still not showering and you smell like "city grime" and you either shower at the precinct because lord knows its NASTY in there (except its ok if you drop the soap, its not a prison shower) or drive home which is an hour away and then shower at home!!!!!!:nonod:

trust me, i shower 3 times a day you have no idea!:thumbsup:

i dont have the time in the morning to do this either. and i already wake up at 6.30am to shower and get ready for uni (got to catch that train!).

You guys went WAY off topic,
were talking about morning routine, wich i personally think is gay (no offence to anyone how does that:smilewinkgrin: ) I just get up and play my Wii

My morning starts off by -
- turning on my wii and reading whatever messages my friends left me
-checkin out the news channel and keeping updated
-go on the internet channel and checking my myspace and email.
- then shower, get dressed and pack my wii to head to the station for a long day at work

I fall out of bed... Pick my clothes of the floor... Get dressed... Make a cup of tea... brush teeth... then go to work... sign on wiichat... pretend to be working...

Back