The Wii Sucks.........

DEAN616

Account On Hold
Sep 23, 2007
........the life out of me. I just got it and i find myself playing it more than my ps3. Graphics arent like the ps3 but the replay factor on these games are amazing. Im getting in trouble for playing it so much, that things around the house arent getting done. And im fighting with my 5 year old over it.

lol i read the title........and i was about to rip you a new one :)

yes, although the graphics dont stand a chance against the ps3, its not really what matters. how many games do you have besides Wii Sports??

DEAN616 said:
........the life out of me. I just got it and i find myself playing it more than my ps3. Graphics arent like the ps3 but the replay factor on these games are amazing. Im getting in trouble for playing it so much, that things around the house arent getting done. And im fighting with my 5 year old over it.

That's funny! :lol:

You better be carefull or you gonna hurt youself like I did. When I first got mine. I played Zelda, Twilight princess. I made this one tiny motion, Ina sword swipe) and felt something rip on my right side. I was out for two weeks....:yikes:

DEAN616 said:

You have been Wiidicted :lol:
The title pulls you into this because it sounds like you
want to kill it but your addicted to it

icyoooppplaa said:
The title pulls you into this because it sounds like you
want to kill it but your addicted to it

Thanks for clearing that up for us, Captain Obvious.

Yeah. I felt that way too when I first got the Wii. I got addicted to Zelda. If anyone messed with my save file I would go off my face at them. I had to rehabilitate myself :lol:

I got the Wii two days ago and already I must have played more than 15 hours. The only reason why I'm not playing it right now is because I got stuck in Zelda. :crazy:

Well Played, Well Played.
The Wii is awesome, make sure you get some good games dude.

Demon Slayer said:
Man that was a desperate attempt to get someone inside this thread. xD
His plan worked perfectly though. :lol:
But yeah, I am glad that you are enjoying your Wii console. Happy gaming.

man i wanted to hurt u for saying that. but hay funny joke. yeah the games r pretty addicting so what game is it right now? besides it'll be worse when ssbb comes out

romj said:
That's funny! :lol:

You better be carefull or you gonna hurt youself like I did. When I first got mine. I played Zelda, Twilight princess. I made this one tiny motion, Ina sword swipe) and felt something rip on my right side. I was out for two weeks....:yikes:

Anyone else get really sore after some intense Wii Boxing? Contracting those muscles and not hitting anything does a number on them i think.

samXcor3 said:
Anyone else get really sore after some intense Wii Boxing? Contracting those muscles and not hitting anything does a number on them i think.

My son and husband woke up the next morning complaining that their arms were killing them. This was the morning after playing the Wii for the first time.

Nice title. :p Honestly I can't say the Wii is the best out of the three next generation consoles at the moment (in my opinion anyway) but at least it doesn't overheat and/or cost a lot.

haha, i was already to diss you for hating of the wii, lol, but ya, the wii can be addicting, thats why i make sure i join an extra curricular activity at school so it keeps me away from the wii in my case football

Back