The Wiichat comedy club

What kind of bees make milk? BOO BEES!!! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA OH BIO!

Seriously, though...I don't have any jokes atm...so I'll just show a picture:

lolwutsp3.jpg

10/10 ROFL!!:lol: EDIT: @kiraownsyourmom
are racist jokes allowed?(im not racist, i just think its funny)

I'd say even those are okay within a certain taste, but yours was pretty harsh, man. I don't think you should've told that one.

Last edited:
^It was a childish joke :)

I know some jokes but they are racist jokes so I'm not gonna say them.
I got a joke that makes people laugh all the time but it's racist.

Can we tell Yo Momma Jokes or You Might Be A Redneck Jokes?

Does anyone know the joke of the Priest and the Rabbi?

Two explorers get lost and end up getting captured by the natives. The chief tells the first explorer he can either get unga-bunga or he can have death. The explorer says that he doesnt know what unga-bunga is, but death is bad so he will try the unga-bunga. The chief signals his two strongest warriors, who bend over the explorer and have their way with him. Then they let him go. The chief then tells the second explorer he can have death or unga-bunga. The second explorer says there's no way he's getting unga-bunga and asks for death.
The chief replies, "Ok, death you shall have.... death by unga-bunga!"

^It's a pretty good joke.^

Here is mine
WARNING it's not a clean joke it's kind of dirty
So the Erotic Circus comes to town with all of it's attractions like monkeys that climb up and down a jirrafe's neck and give it a BJ, a donkey show, ect.. but the main event was gonna be Tarzan. Tarzan comes out in his drapes pulling a huge crocodile that was tied with chains. So the music turns of and everyone gets quiet, Tarzan gets a hammer and *wham!* hits the crocodile in the head and it's mouth opens. *wham!* he hits the crocodile again with the hammer and it's mouth closes. Tarzan pulls out his long penis (I said that it was dirty) and it was very long, *wham!* he hits the crocodile in the head with a hammer and it's mouth opens and Tarzan puts his penis inside of the crocs mouth. *wham* he hits the crocodile in the head and his mouth closes and everyone in the crowd gets astonished because Tarzan didn't look like he was in pain. *wham* he hits the crocodile again (his mouth opens) *wham* (his mouth closes) and *wham* his mouth opens. Tarzan looks at the crowd and asks them "Raise your hand if you are man enough to come down here and do what just had happen right here"! No body raised their hand. He repeated it and saw that one gay guy had raised his hand and Tarzan called him to come down to the stage so he did. The gay guy said,"I will do it only under 1 condition, don't hit me on the head too hard".

I translated that joke from Spanish.
Tell me if you didn't get the joke.

Back