The WiiChat NewsLetter #1

Haha lol nice puns -_-
Anywho I can say that i have been considering actualy an issue #2 releasing maybe January mid week - end of january , due to holidays and us all being busy
It would be great to finaly have some more team members because we've lost enough of them already :|
IF you'd like to join the team there is only one pledge you must make:
'I will not quit the team when in the middle of making the newsletter, if i do so i will jump in a bath full of water with my toaster plugged into the circuit therefore killing myself for an absolutely marvelous newsletter. If i find a loophole around this then i will cut myself, as an EMO would for a week'
The only way you can quit the team is if we are NOT in the middle of the making of a newsletter :)

Do you mean the newsletter team or the general forum team (i.e. moderators etc)... I'd be happy to help with either :)

GreyKirby said:
Haha lol nice puns -_-
Anywho I can say that i have been considering actualy an issue #2 releasing maybe January mid week - end of january , due to holidays and us all being busy
It would be great to finaly have some more team members because we've lost enough of them already :|
IF you'd like to join the team there is only one pledge you must make:
'I will not quit the team when in the middle of making the newsletter, if i do so i will jump in a bath full of water with my toaster plugged into the circuit therefore killing myself for an absolutely marvelous newsletter. If i find a loophole around this then i will cut myself, as an EMO would for a week'
The only way you can quit the team is if we are NOT in the middle of the making of a newsletter :)
yeah, its a shame that some people didn't stick to it. anyway, I will help (I take that pledge but I'm not gonna post it :p)

MetroidZ said:
yeah, its a shame that some people didn't stick to it. anyway, I will help (I take that pledge but I'm not gonna post it :p)
Haha lol Yeah but i just made up that pledge because i've learnt my lesson...
And now well it'd great but the question is writer or Designer?

I wouldn't mind designing. looking at the first page, I could do that. but I wouldn't mind writing aswell (i'm good when it comes to the Wii).

I don't wanna change the subject of this thread too much. PM me if you got questions or something. :thumbsup:

I thought it looked great, GreyKirby!
Its really good for the 1st issue. :)
I think we did a good job.:cornut:

I'm really surprised with the lack of popularity with this. Originally when GK had a thread seeing who was interested in supporting, it seemed to have cluttered with people wanting to get involved or wanting to see a newsletter. We do what they want, and barely any attension =S :lol:

Back