The winner (another wii clone but looks like a PS3)

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Ok last thread from me for now (this is what happens when I go away for a bit)
link

Kinda looks like there getin lazy with the console clone looks

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/080103/5/r772.html
An eager tipster sent in a pic and some info on what appears to be some sort of PS3 clone called "Winner" – think Vii meets PS3. While the Vii concentrated on mimicking (horribly, but still) the Wii's feature set, the Winner is all about mimicking the PS3's myriad media functionalities. That means a photo player, karaoke functions, SDHC for media storage. But it's all about the (really crappy) games, right? Winner is going to be packing 2D and 3D graphics with online and motion sensing features (note the totally not-a-Wiimote controller). How much would you expect to pay for the privilege? Did you say $600? No! Did you say $400? No! How does $120-150 sound? At that bargain basement price, these things are really going to go fast; good thing they're promising 3 million consoles for the Japanese and North American markets.

Online from the start
Its over Nintendo
You have lost

its funny to see that guy Ashen review these clones and they are the biggest load of trash ever. I wonder if he's willing to throw that much money away to review this one, so i can laugh some more :)

Don't worry guys. That console will go nowhere. It's all about the games. If you listen to media hype then you probably believe Bush is the second coming of Christ.

sagema said:
Don't worry guys. That console will go nowhere. It's all about the games. If you listen to media hype then you probably believe Bush is the second coming of Christ.

Agreed, there needs to be support for it and it has to have good games.
Don't see it happening personally.

haha all you saying it looks cool or wish u had watied uve got to be kidding me! its just a Vii with online and **** games. think of how shitty wii games are now..then cut them in half making them twice as shitty, THEN have only about 20 games total for the system.

yeah you go ahead and pay your 150 for that.

besides, for 150 the graphics have to look like wii sports, but not as smooth, except every game would be like that, even shooters (doubtful there would even bee shooters on it)

ugh..stupid asian bastards think they can just put crap on the market and outsel nintendo. "3 million will be available in north america" youll be lucky to sell 300...

Back